Vote System When Gameserver/website Is On Different Machines

HappyLDE

Question

Hello,

Is there any PHP vote system already done? How would i communicate with the GameServer after someone votes on the website server? (Is not the question anymore)

Thanks!

Edit: Actually the specific question would be on the PHP (website machine) side: How to know if someone voted with specific ip on those sites? (to not confuse the reward to someone else who voted at same time)

Edit2: Ok i think i have an idea about the solution: Everytime someone votes (clicks the vote banner) save it's IP in the db. Then if in game he uses voicedcommand .getreward the gameserver machine will check in the website machine database for the speicifc player P. If exists, give reward.

Now the question would be, how to check if he actually voted in a PHP way: parse topzoneWhateverSite to check votesCount and compare with lastest votesCount the user logged on site?. And in what way.. with a cron task 1 minute after he clicked the vote banner?

Thanks for your ideas :D

Edited by HappyLDE

3 answers to this question

You can make a task to check it ye... or maybe a mirror vote page that checks when u click the vote button.

But all these ways are banned by Hopzone and so.

Edited by ^Wyatt

You can make a task to check it ye... or maybe a mirror vote page that checks when u click the vote button.

But all these ways are banned by Hopzone and so.

There are share/patches that parse vote page oh hopzone & topzone to check rank or number of votes to reward players. Does it mater if it is parsed from within the game or from within the site? :/

There are share/patches that parse vote page oh hopzone & topzone to check rank or number of votes to reward players. Does it mater if it is parsed from within the game or from within the site? :/

Yep it is. Php-side is banned at least in Hopzone.