interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

Is this server any good? I would like to know the good and bad.

Yes it's good.

Very stable. No crashes.

Good playerbase.

Regular events.

No corruption. (Anymore)

GM's care about the players.

No donations with the exception of 2nd class change and cosmetic hats.

The server is so good that new servers are trying hard to copycat it.  B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like this server, it has a decent population. I'd say 800-1k online more certain days and times.. The adena rate is balanced, and the gm's seems nice. I've played on many servers this was reminds me of l2abyss and l2extreme. If it had another 900 more players it would be the best interlude server I've seen for years. The only servers that can beat this are some of the Russian interlude servers because they have 5k people. I'd say give this a server a try. The more people that play the funnier it will become. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What's the point if the half of the server(Mainly Offline shops) are countable as total players online?? There's no point to get in when half of the server is offline shops and other half are players... so 1k+ is really impossible....

Good luck anyways

What's the point if the half of the server(Mainly Offline shops) are countable as total players online?? There's no point to get in when half of the server is offline shops and other half are players... so 1k+ is really impossible....

Good luck anyways

there are still more reasons to join :)

• 3 weeks later...

Server stable and running, past over 8 months.

Easy to stick up on endgame, very friendly & helpful community/clans.

Why do L2 players keep on looking for grand opening servers that close past a few months and hop all around the servers while they could play on one for a long time...?

Just visit Evoke to get the proof yourself, it's not dead - not even dying! It's been in the situation of dropping population for a long time and all it needs are some more players.

It will always have its dedicated community that loves to play on the best interlude server around. No matter what other people may say.

Edited by Miep

Joined here 2 months ago. Population did indeed drop when summer started but everyday I see many new faces show up in Giran. And those make new clans gearing up pretty fast. If you're looking for a stable IL server, this is a nice place to start.