Chrome And Tasks

Vkouk

I just downloaded the chrome browser,cause it's faster than the mozilla,although i noticed chrome opens  multiple tasks in my task manager.I searched about proccess per site ,i fixed what i had to fix and still nothing.Many tasks open again.Any other idea?

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/8-cool-tricks-to-put-some-more-sheen-on-google-chrome/

I did the first step from this site,and still nothing.

It's not a bug, each task uses a different proccess, for example a new tab is a new proccess. So if 1 tab crashes the whole browser will not force close or get stucked in a loop

It's not a bug, each task uses a different proccess, for example a new tab is a new proccess. So if 1 tab crashes the whole browser will not force close or get stucked in a loop

and that's why chrome is faster

and that's why chrome is faster

Yea but slows down every other process your computer uses. For example if you render a video then forget chrome