Searching For A Deticated

McKenZiex

whaaaat?

Your question for 'not overpriced', is just the failure point on what you are looking for : "DDoS Protected Server".

I am sorry, but at a cheap price, all you will find is a cheap server without any support except the hardware and a very basic dos/ddos protection (yes the merchandising behind it is great, but when you need it, you know...).

Cheap != Good (Especially, when it is about internet & computing), miracles doesn't exist, however, there are tons of sellers and offers waiting to catch you :).

Edited by MXCDev

Your question for 'not overpriced', is just the failure point on what you are looking for : "DDoS Protected Server".

I am sorry, but at a cheap price, all you will find is a cheap server without any support except the hardware and a very basic dos/ddos protection (yes the merchandising behind it is great, but when you need it, you know...).

Cheap != Good (Especially, when it is about internet & computing), miracles doesn't exist, however, there are tons of sellers and offers waiting to catch you :).

Do you have a botnet  to test for example my service and see how basic protection it has? :) I have a few clients who can tell you that it's possible to get cheap and quality services. But oh wait, you can't test how reliable services are, you can only write another post :)

Do you have a botnet  to test for example my service and see how basic protection it has? :) I have a few clients who can tell you that it's possible to get cheap and quality services. But oh wait, you can't test how reliable services are, you can only write another post :)

Do you realize that 'testing' the way you want is illegal ? What do you have in your head, seriously ? :)

Be happy with your cheap-budget service and once you have issues and your customers are in risk because of them, give them a good reason instead of 'It was fault of the provider', because this is all you can do, Mr OVH Reseller.

Edited by MXCDev

Do you realize that 'testing' the way you want is illegal ? What do you have in your head, seriously ? :)

Be happy with your cheap-budget service and once you have issues and your customers are in risk because of them, give them a good reason isntead of 'It was fault of the provider', because this is all you can do, Mr OVH Reseller.

Who cares? You want a service which hold DDOS attacks? There are whitehat hackers who can help you to test the service cheaply. I'm talking about burst of few gbps.

How you buy service?

1. test (the service capability of fighting against ddos, askaround clients, get a test vps and so on)

2. decide to use or not from gathered information

Who cares? You want a service which hold DDOS attacks? There are whitehat hackers who can help you to test the service cheaply. I'm talking about burst of few gbps.

How you buy service?

1. test (the service capability of fighting against ddos, askaround clients, get a test vps and so on)

2. decide to use or not from gathered information

There are no white-hats when you speak about breaking the terms of the service you have agreed, how stupid, jesus christ lol. Be happy mr cheap guy ;).

Edited by MXCDev