interlude [L2Off] L2 Epic

SuB71Me

and now you should say what site you are advertising .... bcs i know what is the deal ... coming here hate.. trolling bullsh1ts and then left " Better come L2****.COm" everybody know how to do this ... !!! 

Advertise in other servers !!! That Counter is there only for correction in design it will be replaced with real one ffs ! after 25 October everything will be 100% fine !!

can you tell me one thing ... why you open that post and trolling without no reason ... what this is some kind of fun to open randomly some post and start talking sh1ts ?!

For me It' DOESN'T MATTER do whatever you want talk whatever you want if you don't like it don't spam it !

Ye ye I know very well who send you here to spam sh1ts on my porst don't worry i will handle with him !!!! now stop lie and stop spam my post ! gtfo mofo !

And if they really want to know what extender i user tell them ... " I USE BETTER THAN YOURS ! "

And for your personal satify maybe... i use AdvExt64 Interlude ! And maybe they will think what the hell is that acp... it's external which can work with off database the difference between off db and java db .. maybe you know it very well what is it !!! That's all now you and your friend go to hell !!!

can you tell me one thing ... why you open that post and trolling without no reason ... what this is some kind of fun to open randomly some post and start talking sh1ts ?!

For me It' DOESN'T MATTER do whatever you want talk whatever you want if you don't like it don't spam it !

because you lie people about l2off this is not l2off is l2j !

you use theengo.com acp this is just for l2j only !

Edited by MagicPwnz

Ye ye I know very well who send you here to spam sh1ts on my porst don't worry i will handle with him !!!! now stop lie and stop spam my post ! gtfo mofo !

I have no fu.cking idea what you're talking about. I don't even know these people. Like I said, I don't like people who lie about their server...just like you did with that bs website counter and that fake guest number on your forum. I can tell you don't don't have AdvExt64 files just by looking your changelog! So if you want more people to join, be honest!