[Lf] Baby Boom! Maxcheaters.com

Kràtos

Is a good idea?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is a good idea? about advertising!

• Yes
    • No
    • Idc!

Maxtor, do you really want to see someone advertising the forum?Why would someone do it?

Ehmm.. because you restrict their signature&Avatar size in order to buy VIP status? or because you dont let them submit a feed back?

Even VIP's are restricted while they've bought a subscription.

Maxtor, do you really want to see someone advertising the forum?Why would someone do it?

Ehmm.. because you restrict their signature&Avatar size in order to buy VIP status? or because you dont let them submit a feed back?

Even VIP's are restricted while they've bought a subscription.

this + even if I want to help the forum with shares I can't because of some posts restrictions lol

as somebody already said, spamming will not bring you more than a bad look and if you get ban, who will pay for the loss?

there are lots of changes which could attract ppl and ipb isn't one, but since the lead is only interested by money...

It's useless. None would ever visit a forum posted by a player. It's very kind of you to try this, but it won't work. The only way to give this forum some population is by upgrading its subject. Gaming ain't enough these days for such forums. Unless you are a forum with big community and good reputation out there you won't stand for long. MaxCheaters may stands for many years now, but the shares that it contains are too old and regular for a gamer. Forum needs new staff and by new I mean not Veterans to be promoted again cause they ask for their comeback. It's like a circle, same old, same old. I don't have anything against any of the staffers, and as far as I can recall each one of them had something to contribute in forum's running but if you want to provide something fresh you need to do it from all over again. For instance, Zake achieved to reach the Global Moderator rank although he was a 'newcomer' as it comes to the rest of the staff. But he was demoted to Game Moderator and later to self moderator. I didn't understand the reason of his demotion but it's not my business after all. What I'm trying to say over here is that MaxCheaters needs something new and unique. You should think about what others can't provide. This forum is similar to thousands out there.

But what if MxC turned into something even bigger? Like a global portal. What do I mean by global portal? Well, MxC could be easily turned into a website similar to social media. You could have boards of Gaming, Life Style, News around the world and of course International Boards/News section which would have some editors by X country to contribute by posting valid and useful news about their countries. Not just focusing on games. Also some paid advertisments would be good in order to promote the forum, Facebook is the biggest network where someone could get advertised. Also Google Ads are important too. You need to invest money to get bigger and that's a fact. You need to provide something more unique. So, I believe that changing forum from Gaming to something more general would be good. I don't say that you should remove the gaming boards at all cause you don't have to erase this forum's past. But you can add new stuff so you can show to newcomers that this forum can evolve and develop something more creative. And something that I forgot to mention earlier. You could visit some clan's forums and get yourself advertised there as well. Clans from every kind of game, from CoD to L2 and from L2 to Crossfire (for example) so you would be advertised at least in a targeted group that would be interested to join a gaming forum. But as  I said most of today's topics/posts are useless as they are too old. 

Last but not least, I'd like to recommend to review current subscription plans and improve them. Make them more attractive so people would actually like to become "Donators or VIPs". Same goes for Ads.

To sum up, you should come up with something new. You should do a combination. But I won't say anything else more detailed as probably would be meaningless. 

Anyway, have a nice day. 

Edited by BonJovi®

Appreciated all your opinions, but as for the topic title and the subject of the topic they are just off topic. -.-'

Any suggestion is Welcomed. 

If you want to report your "signature problems" or the "demotion of ex staffer" here is not the right place. keep this on your mind and peace. 

Appreciated all your opinions, but as for the topic title and the subject of the topic they are just off topic. -.-'

If you want to report your "signature problems" or the "demotion of ex staffer" here is not the right place. keep this on your mind and peace. 

I gave an example  >:D

, but as for the topic title and the subject of the topic they are just off topic. -.-'

and where is the problem cuz i don't get it.... please re-check the board name where you did this topic. ty.

From this whole text this is what you kept and understood? Dude are you serious? You suggested a way and I told you why it won't work. Instead of calling my reply off topic you should really consider what I wrote up there and try to understand. This is not a fight or anything like that. This is a democratic discussion. I'm not here to judge you but you should accept other's people opinion as well, else this is 'facism'. Are we cool with this? Also you should learn the difference between off topic replies and bringing up an example to support my statement. 

Damn what have you learn at school after all... I wonder...

Edited by BonJovi®

and where is the problem cuz i don't get it.... please re-check the board name where you did this topic. ty.

Going offtopic on the offtopic section is against the rulles

srsly ?! from all the possible questions, this is what you ask ? NOTHING is the answer...

Going offtopic on the offtopic section is against the rulles

says who ?

Edited by Sido

srsly ?! from all the possible questions, this is what you ask ? NOTHING is the answer...

says who ?

I couldn't come up with something better XD After all, his answer was more off topic than any other reply and what he said sounded so stupid to my ears. It's okay though I can understand that when someone proves you wrong hurts sometimes. I just tried to help him over here. They got my suggestions as well so let them figure it out themselves what is the best needed to improve forum. I bet his a Veteran who asked for his comeback as well. 

I couldn't come up with something better XD After all, his answer was more off topic than any other reply and what he said sounded so stupid to my ears. It's okay though I can understand that when someone proves you wrong hurts sometimes. I just tried to help him over here. They got my suggestions as well so let them figure it out themselves what is the best needed to improve forum. I bet his a Veteran who asked for his comeback as well. 

i call it smth that ends with a 2xS and lick, and no, is not the way a snake speak.

i call it smth that ends with a 2xS and lick, and no, is not the way a snake speak.

Hahaha but yes this is more like a way that someone would use to do what you said. I think it's obvious what he tries to achieve over there, ain't it? 

From this whole text this is what you kept and understood? Dude are you serious? You suggested a way and I told you why it won't work. Instead of calling my reply off topic you should really consider what I wrote up there and try to understand. This is not a fight or anything like that. This is a democratic discussion. I'm not here to judge you but you should accept other's people opinion as well, else this is 'facism'. Are we cool with this? Also you should learn the difference between off topic replies and bringing up an example to support my statement. 

So you dont read this. im sorry that you couldn't understand the meaning of my post. In fact you come for the sugguestions and you bet that i do this "behind the scene" of asking about my Troll-motion. O.o