L2J Traffic Down 9999 Ping

l2herbal

Question

Hi guys,

A friend of mine asked me to help him with a transfer of L2j from Win 7 to Ubuntu Server. Everything is fine but whenever I login I get traffic down and 9999 ping so I cannot login on the actual server.

I will copy -paste here some info from the login/gameserver config... perhaps someone could help me with this:

loginserver.ini

ExternalHostname = 38.96...... (my public IP)

InternalHostname = 127.0.0.1
LoginserverHostname = 38.96...... (my public IP)
LoginserverPort = 2106
LoginHostname = 38.96...... (my public IP)
LoginPort = 9014

gameserver.ini

GameserverHostname = 38...... (my public IP)

GameserverPort = 7777
ExternalHostname = 38.96...... (my public IP)
InternalHostname = 127.0.0.1
LoginPort = 9014
LoginHost = 38.96...... (my public IP)

Tried all sorts of combinations with these IP's ...unfortunately the messge is the same, the needed ports are open in the firewall (tried also with firewall off) - still the same.

Please advise!

Thanks in advance!

Then the problem can only be with your linux, that isn't loading file changes....

Wrong permissions or u messed up something, if u're good in linux u'll figure it out, if not... :/

Edited by ^Wyatt

It was something in login.ini...anyway figured it out.. now it creates 2 servers in the client to choose from ...one with traffic light/ one traffic down, both with 9999 ping

FACEPALM!!!