Please Help With My Life ! ......

hi guys... (i use traductor google)

a few years ago i play played l2. stop playing because I could not control my life. this game is the most. now I will be able to control (18 years now).

the issue is;  I can study alone? (marketing)

I will give time to my girlfriend

I can continue playing football with friends?

I can do many things without thinking about the game?

I could differentiate from others in the game? little playing time and some days nothing

layers start playing, and I will look if I brings problems, if so bye fucking game

sorry if I do not understand (traductor google) 

/Argentina

• 3 months later...

Dude maybe its hard for you but you need to abandon L2 for ever if that is problem in your life then yes.

All these issues that you submitted maybe its from L2 because mostly you didn't go out with friends and with your girlfriend I had this problem once.

The only way to move on is to cut everything related with games and etc. Go out meet new friends socialize yourself and with the past of time you'll be fine.

Cut the game once for all. If you want to play, then play something with " a sence point " like Assassins Creed, the new Splinter Cell dunno something that energizes your mind.

Edited by PrisM

Dude maybe its hard for you but you need to abandon L2 for ever if that is problem in your life then yes.

All these issues that you submitted maybe its from L2 because mostly you didn't go out with friends and with your girlfriend I had this problem once.

The only way to move on is to cut everything related with games and etc. Go out meet new friends socialize yourself and with the past of time you'll be fine.

Cut the game once for all. If you want to play, then play something with " a sence point " like Assassins Creed, the new Splinter Cell dunno something that energizes your mind.

thanks... is very dificult but i can... lineage 2 interlude for me is the best game of the world, fuck day when i look l2

thanks... is very dificult but i can... lineage 2 interlude for me is the best game of the world, fuck day when i look l2

You are wrong there are lots of games to play.

L2 it's not surround the world.

i had the same problem but with animes
i started going to gym met new friends and now im sitting on my pc for about 3-5 hours
(before was like when i come back from school playing l2 watch anime till 2 am when i go to sleep so 12hours)

so the best choice is to find a hobby like soccer,basketball anything you like meet new friends and at some point you wont need your pc for anything except to kill time (when you dont have plans with your friends)

we all know that games like lineage2 are addicted so most of the ppl who play games like l2 know your pain. (you are not alone) :forever alone like a boss:

Edited by Stev0

i had the same problem but with animes

i started going to gym met new friends and now im sitting on my pc for about 3-5 hours

(before was like when i come back from school playing l2 watch anime till 2 am when i go to sleep so 12hours)

so the best choice is to find a hobby like soccer,basketball anything you like meet new friends and at some point you wont need your pc for anything except to kill time (when you dont have plans with your friends)

we all know that games like lineage2 are addicted so most of the ppl who play games like l2 know your pain. (you are not alone) :forever alone like a boss:

thanks men, thanks...

hi guys... (i use traductor google)

a few years ago i play played l2. stop playing because I could not control my life. this game is the most. now I will be able to control (18 years now).

the issue is;  I can study alone? (marketing)

I will give time to my girlfriend

I can continue playing football with friends?

I can do many things without thinking about the game?

I could differentiate from others in the game? little playing time and some days nothing

layers start playing, and I will look if I brings problems, if so bye fucking game

sorry if I do not understand (traductor google) 

/Argentina

[es]

Hola!

La clave para solucionar tu problema es aprender a controlar el tiempo que inviertes en jugar al L2. Un día tiene 24 horas, tiempo más que de sobra para ir a clase, dormir una siesta, estudiar, salir con tus amigos/novia y jugar al L2 o a cualquier otra cosa. El problema está cuando empiezas a eliminar esas cosas y tu día se reduce a estar pegado al ordenador. No puedes consentir que rutinariamente te pase eso. A todos nos gusta de vez en cuando tirarnos un día de juego intensivo y estar farmeando desde por la mañana a la noche, pero no puedes dejar que eso sea habitual. Recuerda que el Lineage no es más que un juego y que no te aporta nada en tu vida real mas que diversión y una manera de matar el tiempo libre. 

Mi recomendación final: trata el juego como un juego, juega cuando creas que tienes tiempo libre para invertirlo en el y no descuides las cosas verdaderamente importantes por algo que no te aporta nada en absoluto en tu vida. 

Recuerda: familia y amigos, que la chupe el resto.

[/es]

Edited by Lokus

[es]

Hola!

La clave para solucionar tu problema es aprender a controlar el tiempo que inviertes en jugar al L2. Un día tiene 24 horas, tiempo más que de sobra para ir a clase, dormir una siesta, estudiar, salir con tus amigos/novia y jugar al L2 o a cualquier otra cosa. El problema está cuando empiezas a eliminar esas cosas y tu día se reduce a estar pegado al ordenador. No puedes consentir que rutinariamente te pase eso. A todos nos gusta de vez en cuando tirarnos un día de juego intensivo y estar farmeando desde por la mañana a la noche, pero no puedes dejar que eso sea habitual. Recuerda que el Lineage no es más que un juego y que no te aporta nada en tu vida real mas que diversión y una manera de matar el tiempo libre. 

Mi recomendación final: trata el juego como un juego, juega cuando creas que tienes tiempo libre para invertirlo en el y no descuides las cosas verdaderamente importantes por algo que no te aporta nada en absoluto en tu vida. 

Recuerda: familia y amigos, que la chupe el resto.

[/es]

si es cierto... tengo que intentarlo de nuevo, ahora tengo 19 años, deje el lineage 2 cuando tenia 16 o 17, ahora creo que ya entiendo mejor como funciona todo, voy a probar de nuevo y te voy a hacer caso, eso ya lo tenia pensado ahora lo voy a ponerlo a prueba... vamos a ver si puedo estudiar tranquilo en la universidad, estar con amigos/familia y hacer mis actividades diarias.... lo bueno que no tengo en mente ser el mejor si no pasar un buen rato jugando a eso que tanto me gusta... y si llego a fallar de nuevo ahora si me despido para siempre del juego, saludos