What Would You Think About A 5000X Pvp Hi5 Using L2Emu With No Hi5 Skills & Vesper Max+Foundation

I will post a preview soon with the features 

I can assure you something for now:

1) this is not like other freya/hi5 servers u have seen

2) project is based on l2emu

3) balance is crazy (you know what i mean) ,you're probably tired of servers where u hit max 500-1k ,here ,balance is like retail l2off adapted for pvp/full hp ,all skills are working properly including forgotten skills: (trickster traps for example ,noone bother to fix them), or shield of faith transfer dmg etc

4) server is kinda easy to medium (more like 1 week pvp/farm/oly with only 4-5h daily and ur full gear)

5) Unique events TVT/Last Hero/GVG/Deathmatch [not rly unique but if u played russian servers ,u know what i mean]

Edited by Karasu

Nothing unique from what i've seen.

from what u've seen :(

this is 10% infos only lol...

Unique = define unique, what ,server like l2 glory (not client glory) ,like pride? define what unique means to you

pvp servers are unique in their own way ,exception to the default servers with poor conception/quality ,unstable, bugs ,bad balance

i could easy add stats/custom items etc and make it more "unique" 

let me tell u few unique things to this server:

1) u can get items via oly like gc/gcm blabla ,becuz u cant get them that easy and skills enchant route chance are different from 15 (10 for other skills),it will be harder (yeah its not unique ,the fact that u can call it unique is becuz u didnt saw it in any server so far... playing oly for hero to get items huh... who heard about such stupid thing right?)

2) everything fixed,no bugs,no exploits,i could even launch a midrate with this pack except the quests are not done yet ,the useless quests werent worked, u perhaps like server where even buffer is bugged? ,i wont enter in details...

3) balance ,tell me a pvp server u have played with a good balance and not these barbie servers where u hit max 500 and pvp is forever, and there is just 2 classes that rullez + most basic skills dont even work 

4) all custom npcs are original, you will see in preview

5) tell me a pvp server that u saw on mxc/hop/top etc using russian pack l2p style with events,commands,speed,stability etc as pvp server

i will tell more on preview.... ,now tell me ,WHAT UNIQUE means to you :)

Edited by Karasu

Why someone should join your server rather than the other thousand of high five server?

1. Balance, still nobody can't recognize its meaning. From what i've seen balance for you means "not hitting 500 damage".

2. You said your events are unique but any server who's using phoenix event engine or nexus event engine got them.

After all, unique: being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else. The reason why somebody would join your server and/or leave their own.

I hope you are not going to say something like:

"We have active GM(s)"

"Balanced classes"

"Unique gameplay"

Edited by Gries

Why someone should join your server rather than the other thousand of high five server?

1. Balance, still nobody can't recognize its meaning. From what i've seen balance for you means "not hitting 500 damage".

2. You said your events are unique but any server who's using phoenix event engine or nexus event engine got them.

After all, unique: being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else. The reason why somebody would join your server and/or leave their own.

1st of alll ,you dont understand how lineage community works ,its so obvious that u dont know ,i will explain a bit on 4th part ,only a bit

2nd. yeah ,i rely on russian pack to make the things but then i come up with my own things also ,but guess what ,i havent saw any russian international server and u havent saw either ,everyone just use l2j with all java things from mxc ,almost whole community is filled with copy-paste servers with same old concept ,boringness ,bad balance blabla u know the rest... ,being a good dev is not enough and from what ur trying to say to me ,IT MEANS u dont appreciate the work that has been done ,do you realise how much work is necessary to make this kind of server ? no u dont...

3rd ,balance noone knows its meaning ,well i can tell u this ,most freya/hi5 servers nowdays have same bad balance where dmg is low ,pvp is forever ,the longer the fighter = the bigger difference between classes is ,so here is the point ,i just said in previous post ,CRAZY BALANCE (crazy dmg simiar to how retail works except its adapted for highrate full hp bonus armor ,that mean even higher dmg ,skill landrates are also approximative ,every skill has been reworked and fully working and the formulas of dmg are well thinked ,not random) instead seeing dagger hitting 1-2k backstab ,ul see dagger hitting 3,5-7k backstab ,the most important step in balance is this point ,u wont understand becuz perhaps u have no idea ,i have, i got 5+ years in this game mostly nolifing everyday (so u can say that i have 10),also i have been played russian servers a lot ,there were 2 servers running on L2P ,holy ,the balance was crazy and very great ,best balance i ever saw in all my l2 experience (especialyl for pvp server ,i actually could not believed my self ,this was the reason i have started doing a server in first place),guess what ,i have it just like that ,i wont explain here how and what i did becuz i dont want to be copy-pasted BY OTHERS.

4th the fact that server is new between 90% simple old servers is a very good reason that players would join ,if i would steal players ,that would be even more of a reason they would join ,i could easy get 600-700 online ,u perhaps dont believe but i dont care

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope you are not going to say something like:

"We have active GM(s)"  (who cares, is not even necessary, everything is stable/bugless, nothing to cry about)

"Balanced classes" (you got deceived many times, thats ur problem not mine, i got the proof of balanced classes not lies and best way is to discover ur self how it is exactly works)

"Unique gameplay" (if u take a good look inside the server and compare it to others TODAY, would u still say that?)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

that was all ,enjoy ur reading if u have the patience

Edited by Karasu

Russian international server => http://www.rpg-club.com/en/federation

3. Classes are dealing low damage in high rates servers cause there you're running with buffs that are meant to last 2-4 mins. Those buffs are not meant to stay up 24/7 while pvping.

Classes are dealing low damage in high rates servers cause there you've +190273127 max enchant with insane chances.

Classes are dealing low damage in high rates servers cause players are going to complain till their damage is lowered.

Start take off those thing and you'll see how big the damage is going to be and also in your point of view server will be "balanced".

Edited by Gries

i havent saw any russian international server and u havent saw either ,everyone just use l2j with all java things from mxc ,almost whole community is filled with copy-paste servers with same old concept ,boringness ,bad balance blabla u know the rest...

Then you didn't see anything, ofc there are a lot of servers using russian private sources, probably even better than which u will use.

Then you didn't see anything, ofc there are a lot of servers using russian private sources, probably even better than which u will use.

when i said i havent saw any international server using russian pack it means PVP server ,i didnt included every server possible...

in the last 2 years since freya ,almost 3 ,i saw 100% only l2j and just 1 pvp server using l2p ,ONLY 1 SINGLE Server using different pack than l2j and the only good pvp servers using l2j were unit(sevent),halloween,inc,blackbird,tenshi no sekai,infinity etc...

Edited by Karasu

Who cares what pack you use...? Only kids who think they know something. Just sheep.

What can you offer? 

Class balance is compulsory. As soon as people mention it I just press "Back" on my browser. If you feel like you need to convince me that you worked on balance, it puts me off and gives me the impression that you believe it's the only problem. It's great that you figured that buffs and enchanted gear are the cause of long and unbalanced PvP. But srsly, welcome to 2007...

You're just going to do what every other server does - vary X value to adjust the rate at which a character acquires something in game to control his time to when he is PvP worthy (gear, enchants). So what if the farm is medium? So the server is for 1 week? Because after someone gets to PvP state what do they get to do - PvP? And for how long will that last? 3 days...

You are not doing anything that's going to help. You are just polishing a design that everyone has done a million times and did not bother changing anything because it doesn't work.

Who cares what pack you use...? Only kids who think they know something. Just sheep.

What can you offer? 

Class balance is compulsory. As soon as people mention it I just press "Back" on my browser. If you feel like you need to convince me that you worked on balance, it puts me off and gives me the impression that you believe it's the only problem. It's great that you figured that buffs and enchanted gear are the cause of long and unbalanced PvP. But srsly, welcome to 2007...

You're just going to do what every other server does - vary X value to adjust the rate at which a character acquires something in game to control his time to when he is PvP worthy (gear, enchants). So what if the farm is medium? So the server is for 1 week? Because after someone gets to PvP state what do they get to do - PvP? And for how long will that last? 3 days...

You are not doing anything that's going to help. You are just polishing a design that everyone has done a million times and did not bother changing anything because it doesn't work.

yeah im just polishing what many has been done a million time ,but what can u expect from a basic pvp server rly? if u tell me that it means ur bored of lineage... the fact that has been reworked,everything fixed,balanced,customised in a way that players wont get bored that fast makes the difference between other pvp server nowdays, right now the only standing hi5 pvp servers are l2 gang/l2aeron from what i can see...

You say ,players farm 1 week then comes only pvp and in 3 days they get bored and leave ,its not like that :) ,the logic is indeed true ,but first of all ,olympiad is also a part of rewards not just pvp ,pvp also give rewards ,the better killer u are ,the faster u get gear ,dont forget about the events ,all of this can make 1+week to get 95% gear ,they will still have reason to keep pvp and dont get bored not even in 1 month ,skills enchant route are changed after all  +  updates will be made every 4-5 days ,perhaps change zone ,add new rewards ,perhaps add foundation armor lately to create a reason to keep pvping etc ,thats the point

but here is the fact ,look at l2gang for example ,updates are rarely made ,its simple server yet players are still playing so why u say that they would get bored after 1 week? ,i told u ,the quality makes the difference ,players leave other server in 1 week because quality is bad ,no reason to pvp in a unbalanced server where 2 classes rullz only either too simple server ,just pvp and thats all...

thats the difference :) ,now here you go ,thanks for reading 

but here is the fact ,look at l2gang for example ,updates are rarely made ,its simple server yet players are still playing so why u say that they would get bored after 1 week? ,i told u ,the quality makes the difference ,players leave other server in 1 week because quality is bad ,no reason to pvp in a unbalanced server where 2 classes rullz only either too simple server ,just pvp and thats all...

thats the difference :) ,now here you go ,thanks for reading 

People are playing still in gang cause that server is up since 2010 and they know it is not going to wipe anytime soon.

Most of the players did not get full geared yet and even if you're bored of pvping you can go farm there to improve your gear.

Edited by Gries

Why do we need another L2gang if L2gang is so successful...?

Assume you are successful, you will only win people who want to commit time to repeat what they did on L2gang. Otherwise people will stay, and new players will likely join L2gang as there is an established community. 

Some outskirters will join your server but realize that no matter how good and simple it is without a thriving playerbase to drive it there is no game - L2 was never a CS/CoD/BF knock off in 3rd person view. It's not just combat, PvE or PvP. It was an RPG. This should be a focus for a new server. Otherwise its just non productive repetition. It's like learning the same poem by heart in school for the 4th year in a row.

There is enough solid PvP servers. You come here to offer what we already have in abundance. If discouraging you is offensive - sorry, but honestly don't bother. All it does is give players more things to filter through.

Edited by sandpants

yes there are enough solid pvp servers 

thats why i quit playing their servers cuz they are "solid" aka so good... and waited for like hmm 1+ year for a good pvp server and not even one came...

(ps: noone said my server is similar to gang xD)

I will first start with this simple pvp project ,almost simple not rly simple ,then in future il make it much more advanced ,a bit harder ,more stable economy ,create instances/custom quests on daily basis based on different rewards, and il see what more ,for now il stick with this but thank you for your opinion ,i also told u my opinion 

My opinion says that ur opinion related to pvp servers nowdays is wrong because for me there is not even 1 single good pvp server right now except hmm RUSSIAN SERVERS? 

Edited by Karasu