Who Is Playing With My Account ?

Sido

I've been registered in 09 January 09, now is 10 January.... lol ? somebody changed in the past days...

If my words aren't enough (i can also add some posts from this forum/romaniacs thread/where i was talking about this date) here is another proof:

http://maxcheaters.com/archive/index.php?action=profile;u=37127

That maybe caused by the conversion, none is playing with anyone's account

today or yesterday got changed. all was fine one transfer from SMF to IPB

this is the second thing happened and being strange.

the other one is the color of ro prefix, i said on romaniacs that it sux as being yellow and next day got changed ...... none from ro guys said that they proposed it.

this is the second thing happened and being strange.

the other one is the color of ro prefix, i said on romaniacs that it sux as being yellow and next day got changed ...... none from ro guys said that they proposed it.

I have changed the RO prefix color so it can be viable. Don't you like it? I can change it back to yellow.

None changed your reg day, there's no log in the admin log which logs even a comma edit in a profile.

The funny part is that you registered at 11:00:38 PM as said in the archive, so if the time zone is GMT +4 (which currently is) it goes at 10-January.

yes, for 38 seconds.

I've changed my time to GMT +2 and it went back to 09, so the case is solved.

I still can't understand why you made that much of a deal for 1 day tho.

locked.