[Help]Oka I F@@#$ Up It !

andon19

Question

Well as a rookie i wanted to pass a code (hitman event) to l2jfrozen after i passed it successfully i want to remove. I thought that i made it right but as i see i @@#$@ up and gameconsoll shows me this error :

Could not store char base data:
java.sql.SQLException: No value specified for parameter 62
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.checkAllParametersSet(PreparedStatem
ent.java:2566)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.fillSendPacket(PreparedStatement.jav
a:2542)
a:2468)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1298)

at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.execute(NewProxyPr
eparedStatement.java:989)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.storeCharB
ase(L2PcInstance.java:10879)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.store(L2Pc
Instance.java:10727)
Instance.java:10753)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.clientpackets.CharacterCreate.initNe
wChar(CharacterCreate.java:267)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.clientpackets.CharacterCreate.runImp
l(CharacterCreate.java:143)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run
(L2GameClientPacket.java:75)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.L2GameClient.run(L2GameClient.java:1
194)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Could not store char base data:
java.sql.SQLException: No value specified for parameter 62
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.checkAllParametersSet(PreparedStatem
ent.java:2566)
a:2542)
a:2468)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1298)

at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.execute(NewProxyPr
eparedStatement.java:989)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.storeCharB
ase(L2PcInstance.java:10879)
Instance.java:10727)
Instance.java:10753)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.L2GameClient$DisconnectTask.run(L2Ga
meClient.java:1009)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
wtf i did?

7 answers to this question

You didn't remove at all the INSERT_CHARACTER/UPDATE_CHARACTER/RESTORE_CHARACTER sql, probably.

Why don't you use right click - team - revert, to remove it? Or use right click - team - create patch and you'll see the changes you did, so you can undo it manually.

God bless me then. I don't mention you that error coming when i create a new char or i shutdown the server

When you create a new char you're using L2PcInstance to insert your char info to database, and much more.

Why don't u try what I said?

Why don't you use right click - team - revert, to remove it? Or use right click - team - create patch and you'll see the changes you did, so you can undo it manually.