STOP THIS GUY!HE JUST OPEN  A SERVER AND CLOSE IT THEN OPEN ANOTHER AND GOES LIKE THIS !

actually, he doesn't want to close server, but u dont support him. you do not even check his server and then , after 2-3 weeks of online when nobody plays he close the server. and then u come to say u open and close servers and stop this guy and other bullsh1ts...at least try his server or just dont speak. thanks

btw,server is online normally and community is increasing. an event is running too. check here : http://l2-ms.com/forum_il/index.php?topic=21.0

Edited by mRNA

actually, he doesn't want to close server, but u dont support him. you do not even check his server and then , after 2-3 weeks of online when nobody plays he close the server. and then u come to say u open and close servers and stop this guy and other bullsh1ts...at least try his server or just dont speak. thanks

btw,server is online normally and community is increasing. an event is running too. check here : http://l2-ms.com/forum_il/index.php?topic=21.0

yea, im so touched by your words. 

• INTERLUDE GS 75X: | OFF | 15-10-13

HIGHFIVE GS 666X: | OFF | 01-11-13

HIGHFIVE GS 25X: | OFF | 11-11-

more servers comming soon get rdy all!

this guy had a very populated server and closed it.. so wtf are you say guys... damn

Love you my fan! 

SERVER IS ONLINE GUYS WITH MORE THAN 250+ PPL JOIN ;) MORE SERVERS COMMING SOON 

Best Regards @ L2-MS NETWORK

Love you my fan! 

SERVER IS ONLINE GUYS WITH MORE THAN 250+ PPL JOIN ;) MORE SERVERS COMMING SOON 

Best Regards @ L2-MS NETWORK

250 offline shops, gg noob.

Dont join, server full of retards.

Admin&staff are kids.

excuse me for that , but i didn't get it.. the server is Interlude x100 , interlude x75 or H5?

plus , i won't take into consideration anyone who says things about something if i haven't tried it yet.

i will join the server , and see what's goin on there.after that i'll post my review here. thanks in advance.