interlude [L2J] L2 Cydonius

Guest Elfocrash

Nice server :) I'm waiting for the Grand Open but i have some suggestions.

• Buy the DDoS protection. Verry important on start , many l2Gold like servers failed in the first minutes becouse of this.
  • The "Reload It" donation system is BS , and OP. Players should be able to donate for only Accesory/Scrools/Pets and stuff that doesent give you a huge advantage in game.
  • Advertising is verry important , a sucessful Grand Open can build some confidence about the server future . And not only this but it can also bring you some donations to keep the server up. 

Guest Elfocrash

Nice server :) I'm waiting for the Grand Open but i have some suggestions.

• Buy the DDoS protection. Verry important on start , many l2Gold like servers failed in the first minutes becouse of this.
  • The "Reload It" donation system is BS , and OP. Players should be able to donate for only Accesory/Scrools/Pets and stuff that doesent give you a huge advantage in game.
  • Advertising is verry important , a sucessful Grand Open can build some confidence about the server future . And not only this but it can also bring you some donations to keep the server up. 

I do have ddos protection.

Nothing is OP in my donation list for the simple fact that the armor or weapon max + will be way less than the server max

Dw about the advertising.

Nothing is OP in my donation list for the simple fact that the armor or weapon max + will be way less than the server max

Its not easy to reach max in ur srv. So even a +6 on donations is kinda high.

Guest Elfocrash

Server looks cool, I will join with some friends but i would like to ask how many people are u expecting to join ur server?

Depends. We will buy almost all the banners in hopzone the next days so i will expect a lot.

because im confused the server is going t open 0 days, 20 hours, 48 min to grand opening 

or at 4/10 ?? 

I told my web dev to fix it  what a lazy fatass.

Depends. We will buy almost all the banners in hopzone the next days so i will expect a lot.

I told my web dev to fix it  what a lazy fatass.

okeyy.. just inform also the site because some players dosent have accses on Mxc forums and idk the reason :p 

http://l2cydonius.com/

Grand opening at 4-10-2013 a few days near for your own game :)

iAqG4DE9Ir4Q4.gif

Edited by ~SilveR~

Just saw the server inside, its fucking amazing job, maybe i am gonna start playing again lineage after 4 years. pretty hardcore server amazing modifactions. well done elfo keep it up  

Just noticed,no subs? :D Also ur buffer drives ppl to create buff bots. Unless u are makin srv just to get money from AIOs.

Just noticed,no subs? :D Also ur buffer drives ppl to create buff bots. Unless u are makin srv just to get money from AIOs.

Subs have been replaced by rebirths and the buffs last the retail time so AIOs wont actually help. I mean who would buy an AIO to give him dances/songs for 2 mins?

Also as he said the buffers are boosted, u will see alot of active BDs' and SWSs' ect. Moreover he mentioned that dual boxes will not be allowed out of towns.

Edited by IcipherV

If they got retail duration its alright. But still,why not subs? Subclass is a thing and rebirth is another thing. Its boring playin a class all da time and even lamer to have a bunch of different characters in ur account :)