interlude [L2J] L2 Cydonius

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

tesp kalh epituxeia me ton server:) elpizw na mh klhsei mesa se kana mhna k ksenerosoume tn zwh mas osh ton arxisoun( egw pantws standar 8a mpw ) :))

[gr]Pistepse me exw ton akrivos antitheto stoxo :)

Finally a trustworthy developer, this server looks unique from any point of view :) I will join here for sure.
The only thing i don't like is the refining system.. :)

Good Luck!

Try to avoid any failure. As i see from replys people delieve in you.
+1 From me, i'll join for sure.

P.S: What about so much customs? As i know a server with PREETY much customs like yours will be too heavy. In my point of view server will have more than 1k people for sure, so whats your opinion about 1st days of grand opening? I mean about Ultra laggs becauze of "Heavy Armed" customs.

Guest Elfocrash

Try to avoid any failure. As i see from replys people delieve in you.

+1 From me, i'll join for sure.

P.S: What about so much customs? As i know a server with PREETY much customs like yours will be too heavy. In my point of view server will have more than 1k people for sure, so whats your opinion about 1st days of grand opening? I mean about Ultra laggs becauze of "Heavy Armed" customs.

First and foremost thank you for believing in my work. 

So to answer your questions and clear any fear you feel about customs. Customs DO NOT LAG THE GAME. As you can see we don't even touch CB which could be a 

source of ingame laggin. So just to clear that a custom npc is way lighter than a class trainer. Our codes and bypasses are clean and we run the server on a 24GB i7 dedicated machine.

This is enought to hold more than 2k players (which i dont ever expect to reach btw but just saying) and it can do it easily.

Guest Elfocrash

First and foremost thank you for believing in my work. 

So to answer your questions and clear any fear you feel about customs. Customs DO NOT LAG THE GAME. As you can see we don't even touch CB which could be a 

source of ingame laggin. So just to clear that a custom npc is way lighter than a class trainer. Our codes and bypasses are clean and we run the server on a 24GB i7 dedicated machine.

This is enought to hold more than 2k players (which i dont ever expect to reach btw but just saying) and it can do it easily.

Finally a trustworthy developer, this server looks unique from any point of view :) I will join here for sure.

The only thing i don't like is the refining system.. :)

Good Luck!

The refining system is there so people never get bored and always have something to do. After the first 3 months of the server when everyone pretty much will have an apella 100% we will

add a new armor via our updater so people will be able to go on to a new armor. In that way we dont wipe any progress but we also make people be able to try more and more to improve.

Guest Elfocrash

Please merge my 2 posts above.

New feature added.

.inspect System
Our server has no corruption and we can prove that. Any player can use the command .inspect and by using it you can type in the name of the 
person you wanna inspect and you will be able to see his hp/cp/mp and his gear with enchants.
unV1LKp.png

Please merge my 2 posts above.

New feature added.

.inspect System
Our server has no corruption and we can prove that. Any player can use the command .inspect and by using it you can type in the name of the 
person you wanna inspect and you will be able to see his hp/cp/mp and his gear with enchants.
unV1LKp.png

this is very awesome..!! I LOVE YOUR PROJECT!! 1-2 octomber is g.open right? 

Guest Elfocrash

this is very awesome..!! I LOVE YOUR PROJECT!! 1-2 octomber is g.open right? 

Yeap i am flying to UK at the 28th of September so i guess after 3 days we will open it :)

Yeap i am flying to UK at the 28th of September so i guess after 3 days we will open it :)

okey take your time and make your project better

Guest Elfocrash

A little bump. I will soon introduce the latest feature called Reload It.

After every donation depending on the amount of money you donated you will recieve a 10 digit number.

With this number you will be able to claim one of 3 rewards which will be random generated. 

The rewards will be normally amounts of mantra, other mats or adena.

However if you are lucky enough depenging if the code you inserted is Gold or Silver you will be able

to win other stuff too like epic gear items or even a free refinement ticket.

Edited by Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Sorry for the double post but i have a serious announcement to make.

At 2/10/2013 the Server will be ready for the Grand Opening. Time: 17:00 GTM +2 (Greece time)

Site: http://l2cydonius.com/

Do not try to download the patch cuz it is not uploaded yet.

Guest Elfocrash

Elfo one question about forum on main site.. when will be ready the forum? 

Forum is not needed as the server is not online at all. It will be ready when the site is on.