[Report To Admin] Check It Plz .

andon19

Wtf? ??? Can i ask the reason  why my comments on l2aerogaming has been deleted? he??? WTF? Is any democracy? I can't tell my opinion on something which is so real and based on arguments? I don't expected  that from your staff team.

I want an answer. thank you

PS.Also i don't know if topic-creators have the right to delete the comments.

Edited by andon19

With the new update i can't check who did it but i'm sure that the globals&admin can so wait till they come up with the answer.

Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Amnesty

"The primenister of France said.. The Country that Democracy born and the country where Democracy died without any explain..." But still i love and i ll follow this website it has been year that i am user ( i can't log with my other account) and follower.. The only thing that i have to do is just to don't talk. as brutally as it looks.

Well, if some of your post deleted probably you weren't following the rules like : flaming,accussing,trashtalking.
I would like to give a better answer by checking who actually did it and ask him about this,but since we moved to IPB platform we can't see a mod log page(at least for now). So you have to recheck the rules to be sure that your next posts will be fine and move on.

Are we good?

Yeah Thank you very.Much that's the maxcheater's and pro stuff members that makes me to feel proud and to spend my time usefully on a website that really worths . Anyway you can lock this topic, i am sorry if it was my mistake but i always tell my opinion to anyone if i did something wrong i apologise. and t again thank  you again for the consideration :) We  are members,fun,followers and supporters of MAXCHEATERS and always will be. :)

Yeah Thank you very.Much that's the maxcheater's and pro stuff members that makes me to feel proud and to spend my time usefully on a website that really worths . Anyway you can lock this topic, i am sorry if it was my mistake but i always tell my opinion to anyone if i did something wrong i apologise. and t again thank  you again for the consideration :) We  are members,fun,followers and supporters of MAXCHEATERS and always will be. :)

That's the spirit. :)