[Guide] Make fast adena on Low rates

Here is the guide, to one of the most commonly asked question in Lineage 2.

"What’s the fastest way of making money?"

Well boys and girls, I have the answer for you! I can guarantee that you will have the best non-D grade weapon by the time your between level 15 – 20. I should also mention that I was an archer, so result may vary if you’re a swordsmen. But if you’re a mage, your even better set off then the archer. (From my experience at least.) And this guide is revolved around the Elf Land, so you might have to find the equivalent targets and quest for your own native zone.

Your Level 1 – 7 ‡ and you have the crudest of all gears:

There isn’t much you can do to farm major cash around these levels. Some of the newbie quest will give you a boost, but nothing substantial. Stick to hunting small games like Wolves and Keltirs. But make sure to have that Pixie’s Plea quest active. ("Collect 100 teeth" quest.) You never know if you might get your hands on an Emerald, which sells for 5000 adena! (I got one on my first run; I must have been real lucky.) ^_^

By the time you hit level 5ish, you should be equipped with the 1000-adena-range weapon. (Short Bow, Bone Dagger… etc.) And the lowest of all armor in each category (Helm, BP, Leg, Glove…).

(When you hit level 5 with a fighter, make sure to grab your skills! It should speed up the farming process. For the mages, Get the first 3 Wind ASAP, don’t bother with Ice, trust me on this one, and make sure to get the 3 wind first. I can’t emphasize this enough. fl If you do that, you will be well off to farm Spores.)

Level 8 – 15 ‡ assuming you have mediocre gear, and the 15 000-adena-range weapon:

Finally the king of all money quest is open to you! It’s the Spore quest! This will be your best farming quest till your well off into level 15. The best hunting spots are the wilderness just East of Eleven Fortress, and North of Iris Lake. Get this quest from the Magic Shop Vendor, and every time you collect 10 sacs, cash it in, and repeat the quest! This will be your best friend for a while, to collect cash, I assure you that.

If you get bored, you can attempt to try the Sunset Quest at level 11 and the Sentinel at level 12. (Check the quest guide section in lineage2.gameamp.com for more details.) Pawn both weapon for cash at the vendors, players tend not to buy these weapons, so don’t waste your time trying to sell it to players to long.

Once you have enough cash, get yourself the 60 000-adena-range weapon (Buy it from a player for 40k-ish). This should speed up how fast those mushroom suckas fall. Make sure to get more skills at level 10 for fighters, and level 14 for mage. For the mage, get the next three Wind levels first! Before you grab anything else. Now you can nuke’em in like 2-3 blast with a 60k-adena book/staff!

Level 15 – 20 ‡ Minimum, you should have Wood Set Armor or equivalent, and a 60k weapon. Preferably the 160k-adena-range weapon by level 15.

Continue to do the spore, but this time, we will be also hunting spiders! At level 15, there is a "Big Game" quest open to you. (Check the quest link for details.) Its guaranteed drop per spider, so after dropping 8 of them, you can cash it in for 1000 adena! So from level 15 onward, repeat this over and over. Spores then spiders then cash and reset. Then do it all over again. You should be rolling in some major cash and Exp. by nuking them Spiders and Spores.

Depending on how lucky you get on drops, you should be able to get yourself the second best non-grade weapon by level 15-17. (Most people sell the 160k weapon for 100k) But if you got real lucky on drops and sells, you can finally buy yourself the best non-grade weapon from a player for about 240k-ish.

So there you have it, a solid way to get your best non-grade weapon by the time your level 20 in about 7 days max.

Well an archer is quite expensive to lvl (if you are using shots which most ppl tend to) so if you wanna land in 'good' cash at that lvl you should use either a dagger or a blunt depending on what you fancy (dagger for crits, blunt for acurracy).

And also remember newbie buffs... that NPC is your best friend at that lvl.

I don't like this idea.

For farm adena in low server rates, use walker, create 5 chars, spoil, tank, dagger, dagger, healer and gg.

You don't need use shots, you don't need top equips.