What You Think About?

DragonSmile

What you Think About?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Dont you think that after the change of the forum, people become less?

• Yes this forum prolly will die soon after changin engine
    • Its for some days. because some folks dont used new Forum

like forum got an ip and ppl ddos it. ipb protection is useless for that, but some ppl are that stupid that they even pay 50 €/ month to have a router before their pc.

The opposite more people.

The upgrade it was important and now we see the improvement and we dont want to accept that?

Of course more people...

Don't see anything wrong with the change.

If anything, it's definitely for the better.

Since IPB (imo) is a far superior forum software than SMF.

Don't see anything wrong with the change.

If anything, it's definitely for the better.

Since IPB (imo) is a far superior forum software than SMF.

IN WHAT ?? sorry for caps but none of those who said that gave me a clear answer.

Not that i care if MXC is going better or not, i'm here just for spam as you can read my last posts and for the ROmaniacs, nothing more nothing less.

I think it will increase.

Edit: Funny how people think that paid it's always better than free. People choose to change because they feel the paid options are better than the free ones simply because they're paid for and thus carry some 'value' in much the same way an iPhone is perceived as being better than a Samsung Galaxy S4 or whatever, because it's an Apple iPhone. They're fairly similar in technical capability, but the Apple brand commands a premium the Samsung brand generally does not, because the brand is often perceived as being better. It's pure perception.

Edited by Hensovin

I think it will increase.

Edit: Funny how people think that paid it's always better than free. People choose to change because they feel the paid options are better than the free ones simply because they're paid for and thus carry some 'value' in much the same way an iPhone is perceived as being better than a Samsung Galaxy S4 or whatever, because it's an Apple iPhone. They're fairly similar in technical capability, but the Apple brand commands a premium the Samsung brand generally does not, because the brand is often perceived as being better. It's pure perception.

Who claimed IPB was picked because you need to pay for it and thus it is better?

It simply IS superior to SMF, because it opens up more possibilities and functions that SMF did not include or offer.