[Discussion] Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft

UnknownX

You never played a TCG game + you never played WoW. Obviously this game sucks for you.

For someone that used to collect YuGiOh cards (Spent more than 2k euros buying but mate 5++ when i sold some of them) or the official TCG cards from WoW , like my then it is an incredible game.

It doesn't matter.

It sucks, WoW never meant to be a TCG like Yu-Gi-Oh. I know that people who used to play/still playng wow will obviously play the game, that's why Blizzard made such a move by releasing it.

They're smart enough. Never said that WoW sucks tho.

Guest Elfocrash

It doesn't matter.

It sucks, WoW never meant to be a TCG like Yu-Gi-Oh. I know that people who used to play/still playng wow will obviously play the game, that's why Blizzard made such a move by releasing it.

They're smart enough. Never said that WoW sucks tho.

TCG started with wow after warcraft 3 the frozen throne and ofc it was a TCG like game as there were as many tournaments as in YuGi OH. Now these tournaments will be replaced with online tournaments via the hearthstone client. Not to mention the fact that it will be playable through iPhone and iPad which makes it a HUGE game.

TCG started with wow after warcraft 3 the frozen throne and ofc it was a TCG like game as there were as many tournaments as in YuGi OH. Now these tournaments will be replaced with online tournaments via the hearthstone client. Not to mention the fact that it will be playable through iPhone and iPad which makes it a HUGE game.

Not available on Android?

Sucks.

Guest Elfocrash

Not available on Android?

Sucks.

Who the fuck cares. And it is not available ont iphone either. It is only on iPad but i guess it will be coded for android tablets too but only tablet.

Who the fuck cares. And it is not available ont iphone either. It is only on iPad but i guess it will be coded for android tablets too but only tablet.

Still sucks

Guest Elfocrash

why you are so sure?

it says that they will release a patch,

nothing for open beta

That's blizz and thats the game policy. Beta got unbalanced and it is te first time ever where they do a wipe as a Bliz game.

They also said " we wipe so you know what's coming next" so yeah im so sure.

That's blizz and thats the game policy. Beta got unbalanced and it is te first time ever where they do a wipe as a Bliz game.

They also said " we wipe so you know what's coming next" so yeah im so sure.

i hope that it will be as you said

Guest Elfocrash

the patch is on closed beta :/

Ofc it does. I didn't say that the patch will come and instantly the game will go open beta. I meant that in the next weeks after the patch it will be.