Xmmm I Think We Got A Problem....

Destorion

Also, normal members will be able to customize their profile and be able to use the profile feed feature?

People without avatar show like this in the board.

Untitled_2.png

Edited by Zardanico

Also, normal members will be able to customize their profile and be able to use the profile feed feature?

even if we customize them we cant review profiles :/ i saw ur profile on beta was OP

even if we customize them we cant review profiles :/ i saw ur profile on beta was OP

yeap and i saw yours but now only donators/vips and staffers like on smf i think they can view other ppl profiles

Ikr? We could interact so much via profile, since there's the profile comment system and etc.

Dunno what's wrong with checking people's profiles.

Ikr? We could interact so much via profile, since there's the profile comment system and etc.

Dunno what's wrong with checking people's profiles.

i think is time for maxtor to change that, this forum has a lot of ''profile kind'' features and the normal members wont be able to use them

i think is time for maxtor to change that, this forum has a lot of ''profile kind'' features and the normal members wont be able to use them

changed

well i dont know if this is error but

i tried to ''start pm'' for 3rd time and i got this error 

You cannot start another PM topic until 14 September 2013 - 06:22 PM