FightToTheDeath

MiraDBZ

Hi guys , im FightToTheDeath.

I make this topic to ask why i was banned ?

Dont tell me that dont make useless topics pm global mods....

I pmed and i got no answer .

I would like to be unbanned or learn the reason .

Thanks

http://www.greekcheaters.com/index.php?action=profile;u=47

fighttothedeath@in.gr

here fighttothedeath has

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=12854

mmanola@in.gr ...

probably he is FTTD .. not sure ..

the next time, take care

http://www.greekcheaters.com/index.php?action=profile;u=47

fighttothedeath@in.gr

here fighttothedeath has

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=12854

mmanola@in.gr ...

probably he is FTTD .. not sure ..

the next time, take care

with few words you leech mxc u got banned

LoL you say leeched when he post somewhere else his own stuff lets all find your accounts on ragezone and see the topics you made and say they are leeched, besides its like mxc dont have leeched stuff i mean please 10% of mxc topics are own made .. others are im good in c/p [karma pl0x].

SO please stfu and unban him he got no reason to be banned.

LoL you say leeched when he post somewhere else his own stuff lets all find your accounts on ragezone and see the topics you made and say they are leeched, besides its like mxc dont have leeched stuff i mean please 10% of mxc topics are own made .. others are im good in c/p [karma pl0x].

SO please stfu and unban him he got no reason to be banned.

indeed .. the shares he made are shared here by hiself and not by another one .. some others he shared are frm other forums .. most shares here are c/p .. they dont ban us from the forums we take em and we ban us that we take em somewhere else .. i fwe didnt c/p that stuff mxc shouldnt have the population it has right now . also if i share my stuff to a forum i wont give a shit and i wont say smth here .. wanna ban me because i share my stuff i created/shared? get lost then idiots

thats not the policy .. thats the truth

so he gotta be unbanned , right now!

Why u have to share something even if it's ur own pack,guide,etc in a forum that i a COMPLETELY copy of mxc?Even the sections are a completely c/p,so if u go there and u share something is like u help them go on and what will be the next?A completely c/p of the topics of mxc.

Anyway i was about to unban u but then i saw that u are banned from April 22, 2008 so u weren't ban for the reason that reported here.U were banned in the past for an unknown reason to me (the reason in ban list is: nice share,ban).So u banned in April 22, 2008 and u remembered now that u want to be unbanned?

if i share my shares that i did here .. its not a c/p .. itsmy shares .. i share them to other forum as mxc .. mxc has a lot of shares ( a lot ) from other sites ... i dontknow if mxc is the first with these sections .. but the other forums where we take the shares they dont ban us .. and we keep taking shares like ragezone .. reason to ban me for sharing my stuff? if u remove the c/p  of mxc , mxc shouldnt have such posts/ppl per day ..

i am a member of ragezone , l2j server .. am i a leacher? lol... what a fail

Well i was asking for his bann reason even on the mod section and still non answered i asked in spam section still non answered, i dont believe they will answer but if they dont you should take it as no vurnable reason to stay banned and unbann him.

And besides he posted there cuz he was banned here and he missed MXC so maybe Greekcheaters reminded him of MXC and he started sharing there since he cant share here. But still did nothing wrong

Yea i was banned from here ? So i joined that forum because i wanted to help and what i posted from here was mine . And you all say dont leech when most of you post from Ragezone and you just write credits here and credits there .....

You think thats better . We have democracy and we can do whatever we want , join the forums we want without " leeching " but as i see here leeching is registering in other forums . Yea that forum is -beep-ing same in the categoris but most of posts are from them and for every share they c/p from here they give the proper credits as you all do from Ragezone . That is the truth but most of you are afraid to admit that . >_> . Only hackz0r and mafia have guts everyone else >_> is afraid , afraid of getting banned or losing his gold / mod .

Im not insulting just saying the truth as it is . :D

Yea i was banned from here ? So i joined that forum because i wanted to help and what i posted from here was mine . And you all say dont leech when most of you post from Ragezone and you just write credits here and credits there .....

You think thats better . We have democracy and we can do whatever we want , join the forums we want without " leeching " but as i see here leeching is registering in other forums . Yea that forum is -beep-ing same in the categoris but most of posts are from them and for every share they c/p from here they give the proper credits as you all do from Ragezone . That is the truth but most of you are afraid to admit that . >_> . Only hackz0r and mafia have guts everyone else >_> is afraid , afraid of getting banned or losing his gold / mod .

Im not insulting just saying the truth as it is . :D

We are afraid?Afraid of what?I told u i was ready to unban u when i saw that u are banned April 22 i have no idea why someone banned u,maybe he had his reasons.But that's the problem I DON'T KNOW THE REASONS so i can't unban u.

U know the thing that they shouldn't do is to make the same sections to copy this forum.Yeah it wasn't right and yeah we have democracy but we respect to others too.If they wanted to create another forum,no problem to take some topics from us (giving credits ofc).

I have a question,they stole everything,but they didn't steal the template why? ;D ;D

I didnt ask you fakoukas to unban me , i want the mod or gmod who banned me unban me or tell me the reason :P .

They copied the categories and the membergroups ( i dont like that ) not something else . You can suggest them to change the categories . If they dont then they are -beep- ing copiers .

my time to answer

at first:

Well i was asking for his bann reason even on the mod section and still non answered i asked in spam section still non answered, i dont believe they will answer but if they dont you should take it as no vurnable reason to stay banned and unbann him.

And besides he posted there cuz he was banned here and he missed MXC so maybe Greekcheaters reminded him of MXC and he started sharing there since he cant share here. But still did nothing wrong

quoting and replying on the staff member and answering for all of you and all the topics made for that reason ...maybe hackz0r DOESNT remember that such topic has been rediscussed in moderators sections and the answer that he got is that in the ban reason there is no description (OMFG) which means that u maybe be banned for unknown reason or wrong banned or correctly been banned with a bannable reason by a moderator(dont know the name probably i may never find out!!! (i wont return to this matter anymore and that is the answer for your ban, so consider this thing closed)

2. i cant really say that i approve everybody's way of writing in this topic but i suggest  to all of you to calm down

3.as for the copiers i hate when some1 gives smth as his own when it isnt.thats why we protect our shares...i admit that many users hunt karma when c/ping and i (we) cant rly search dozens of forums and sub categories to double check if it has been reposted somewhere else by the same or different user(i believe other forum moderators do the same)...at least they could give credits

at least when you copy paste us dont advertise your forums in here in profiles or signatures...