• Samsung Galaxy Ozone
    • SK Telecom T1
    • Fnatic
    • Lemondogs
    • Gambit Gaming
    • OMG

So Day1 Group A ended.

pretty suprised about SKT i thought they would go 2 - 0

and pretty hopefull for lemondogs&tsm to 'MAYBEE' hit 2nd seed :)

Seems that SG Ozone vs Vulcun later this night will be interesting :>

winning against europe, no big deal... winning against korea? entertain me!

Things seem to be going really bad for these Mineski guys. I mean really bad. Losing 2 nexus turrets in 17 min is something to worry about...

Things seem to be going really bad for these Mineski guys. I mean really bad. Losing 2 nexus turrets in 17 min is something to worry about...

in their interview pre-match they said they expecting Gambit Gaming in the finals

but also mentioned they will do their best to tryhard!

Tonight some fun with group B !!!

Mineski 38px-Mineskilogo_std.png vs. 38px-Samsunglogo_std.png SG Ozone
38px-Teamvulcunlogo_std.png vs. 38px-GambitLogo_std.png Gambit
SG Ozone 38px-Samsunglogo_std.pngvs. 38px-Fnaticlogo_std.png Fnatic
Mineski 38px-Mineskilogo_std.png vs. 38px-Teamvulcunlogo_std.png V
Fnatic 38px-Fnaticlogo_std.png vs. 38px-GambitLogo_std.png Gambit

in 2 hours it starts :)
Edited by Chucky

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• What unique features ? 
    • Welcome to SmurfsZone   Buy League of Legends accounts across all servers and jump straight into Ranked Games with amazing quality and support.   Why Choose SmurfsZone? 24/7 Instant Delivery: Get your full access LoL smurf account immediately. 100% Hand-Leveled: High-quality accounts leveled by hand. Versatile MMR Options: High MMR, Standard MMR, Fresh MMR (ARAMs), and Ranked accounts available. Valorant Accounts: Expand your gaming experience. Our Commitment to You: Unopened Loot: Customize your champion pool. Lifetime Warranty: Valid if you change the email, username, and password upon purchase. Password Changeable: Ensure your account's security. Full Recovery Information: Complete access to account recovery details. Unverified and Changeable Email: Easy to personalize and secure your account. Completely Unranked: Fresh start with no ranked history in any season. Responsive Customer Support: Our dedicated team is available to assist you 24/7.   Experience the best place to buy League of Legends accounts with exceptional quality and dedicated support. We're here for YOU!
    • Thanks! I'll take a second look and let you know if my implementation of the clearCircle() helps with the stuttering once I find time for some extensive testing.
    • Thank you for your reply. I have removed it from the L2Server.exe file, but the L2Server still crashes. It doesn't crash if I don't start l2npc, otherwise it will crash within a few days at the latest.
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore1 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
  • Topics