Problem.

BloodRav3N

Hello all of you who use Photoshop cs6

I have download Photoshop but i got lag and i cant work... can anyone tell me how can i fix this lag? or maybe where is the problem?

2,00 GB ram is not enough right?

You must fulfill these conditions

System requirements

Windows

Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2GHz or faster)

Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8

1GB of RAM

2.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)

1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with OpenGL® 2.0, 16-bit color, and 512MB of VRAM (1GB recommended)*

Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.†

You must fulfill these conditions

System requirements

Windows

Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2GHz or faster)

Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8

1GB of RAM

2.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)

1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with OpenGL® 2.0, 16-bit color, and 512MB of VRAM (1GB recommended)*

Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.†

Well i have , Interl® Core2 DUO CPU E4500 @2.20Ghz 2.20 Ghz (RAM : 2,00 GB)

On my old pc i used to have lag only after 20-30 mins of usage.

My pc is old too.... i have download Photoshop before 4-5 days and i got lag and i cant work.... so what can i do now?

My pc is old too.... i have download Photoshop before 4-5 days and i got lag and i cant work.... so what can i do now?

1. Buy a better PC

2. Don't use Photoshop

3. Don't change your pc at all but update some components, like RAM, or whatever are u needing

4. Use an older version of Photoshop

5. Defragment the disk, take care of which processes are being executed while u are using PS, put a high priority on PS task

I would try the 5. and if doesn't work, buy a new PC  :rage:

1. Buy a better PC

2. Don't use Photoshop

3. Don't change your pc at all but update some components, like RAM, or whatever are u needing

4. Use an older version of Photoshop

5. Defragment the disk, take care of which processes are being executed while u are using PS, put a high priority on PS task

I would try the 5. and if doesn't work, buy a new PC  :rage:

I will give a try with older version. And with 3. yeah you're right if i put new things on older PC will be dead.... (ddr1) :(