Would such a mod be interesting?

An4rchy

I'm thinking to code a mod that will give the players the possibility to start a task to auto enchant any enchantable item in their inventory.

They will press .autoenchant and a panel will open up showing available items. They will chose one and then another panel will open up letting them choose between available scrolls in their inventory. They will set a number as a max enchant(if succeeds) and the task will run every 2-3 seconds calculating the success rate, and if it successes, then after 3 seconds it will happen again. There will be a button to stop the enchanting process if they want. If the item breaks it auto stops or if the item reaches max enchant.

Also another mod i was thinking about is the same think, but with augments. The auto task stops when lifestones are over or when you get a skill.

Ofcourse this will work with the necessary checks to avoid bugs.

Don't ask me if i will share it or sell it, i just want to know if you would use such mods.

About the first one, I think is so so similar to this http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=251123.0

U could just edit mine or whatever, the core idea is practically the same.

About the second one... yes why not, is the same but with augments, probably usefull when u have 10000 lifestones.

Would be prefer to see that in a interlude server,cause gracia already  got many custom  things.

I would  be glad even to help you  with :)

About the first one, I think is so so similar to this http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=251123.0

U could just edit mine or whatever, the core idea is practically the same.

About the second one... yes why not, is the same but with augments, probably usefull when u have 10000 lifestones.

Hadn't seen this ;p so first one cancelled ;p