Working On Website Template.

Heiko

i like the nav bar but the center it's empty and i don't know what to add to make it better :/

cauz it's a template random for me i don't create this for any server so i can't add news for example or something to make it look better..

any idea for this?

Use example texts Lorem Ipsum, take some random images...

First of all you have to use a rule about width, your contect must be 1000px on width by deafult or you gonna have problems in coding.

then you have to use simple fons and styles you can see every single website have simple things not extreme colors font sizes and styles.

try to use textures on your shapes. and use HD wallpapers everywhere

but isn't 960px the standard one instead of 1000px?

nop i use 1000px every single time, actually the reason that we must do it its for the screen resolution

for example a person has a screen resultion at 1200x900 if you use at contect more than 1200 he have to scroll the width and its pretty annyoing.

if you use on your contect 1000px or atleast 1200( i don't think that anyone has a lower  width screen)

you just use on css

#name {

width:1000px;

margin:0 auto;

} and your website will have no problem on any screen.

if the lower width on screen resolution its 960 you are right

ps: i know its hard to undesrtund me ;3

nop i use 1000px every single time, actually the reason that we must do it its for the screen resolution

for example a person has a screen resultion at 1200x900 if you use at contect more than 1200 he have to scroll the width and its pretty annyoing.

if you use on your contect 1000px or atleast 1200( i don't think that anyone has a lower  width screen)

you just use on css

#name {

width:1000px;

margin:0 auto;

} and your website will have no problem on any screen.

if the lower width on screen resolution its 960 you are right

ps: i know its hard to undesrtund me ;3

Unnecessary explanation, just asked if the standard one is 1000px or 960px.

For me, is 960px, there are old laptops with that resolution, and teachers say that  :rage:

Unnecessary explanation, just asked if the standard one is 1000px or 960px.

For me, is 960px, there are old laptops with that resolution, and teachers say that  :rage:

ya maybe its 960 the correct one but i use 1000, didn't know that you know webcoding, thought that you have some exprience and wanted to ask anyway if someone in feature read that post maybe could understund how it works, i did alot of days to learn how to do that couse no one  helped

what about now?

13657698.jpg

colors aren't fit, font, and the style of the text, doesn't look well, drop shadow is ugly, valakas everywhere, fontsize are the same everywhere, i think if you would make page, and menubar a bit transparent it would be better.