Why this guy supposed to have that permission

Lucky Dice

I was never well-known for my kindness, so let's put it simply:

Are you blind or stupid? Did you not check this post?

I think that I redirected you to the EXACT post which says that you can't (re)sell something, just because you happen to have it at your PC, if you don't have permission to (re)sell it. Are you the owner of these files? No. Can you show us proof that you have permission? No (if yes, then I wonder why you haven't already done it). If you are asking for another reason to get banned, since I see that you were already banned once, then that's fine. But you don't have to spam the whole report section.

Oh, and..

hatters

Hatter

Couldn't resist - hope that at least one person got the reference =P

Well, prove it somehow, with a license or a complete 'story' of how you got possession of these files, as well as reselling permissions, and nobody will have a reason to lock your topic.

that guy is offline for a long time from skype when he login i will tell him to review here since then i have nothing to do with it (i cant understand why u tell that only too me) too mutch guys here selling files and the only topic i see junked it's mine nvm

report me other guys that are doing the same too,do you rly think that i care only for you?you're nothing,lol.

stop thinking that everyone cares about you.

rules are rules,do not make another topic like that.