witch dagger ?

dinasty knife focus (obviosly)

dinasty leather (full) set dagger mastet

dyes: +4dex -4con

+4str -4con

ant queen, valakas, and baium minimum (the AQ is the best cause it gives critical)

and the basics of some servers (not all have it) --> tattos

Drac if you have Frint+Zaken at least, if not, maj la is a must.

AS 150 Fire/Water/Earth/Wind cd / haste, it doesn't matter since elemental stones were added in CT1.

-5STR+5DEX

Well, i play in Teon, retail server so you will not see a lot of peple running with those dynasty shits.

I disagree even if the server dosnt modify the stats of the dinasty items , they are better for a dagger

the dagger whit angel slayer whit haste alredy have a lot of atk speed so the best is to have more p def and there is nothing like a dinasty set (even if it has crapy stats)

But Dont buy dagger and set dinasty cos your atk speed will be Low and there is not many difference of p atk between a dinasty +20 and an agel slayer +20 xD

Gl

Agreee ^^

• 1 month later...

as c.dmg  of course

but about armor... if it is possible try to get maja light + dragonik light  make macros with puting on both sets, because fg. if you are fighting with a mage you dont need stun resist...but v DA you will die in a second with a dragonik

ok i have Gost hunter 81 lvl (server rates 300x so pvp server ) what equipment i need witch S80 armor ?? and what dagger ?? ??? ???

You use er.... light armor, the max grade you can get and you use a... dagger the max grade you can get and you should have a good SA like focus or Critical damage

...duh!