witch dagger ?

Dynasty Light Dagger Master

Dynasty Dagger Ctr

i sue more the Dynasty Heavy,because the pdf,and im full buff,so onli i need incresse the pdf,ther others stats i can remplace for buffs,or tattos

Well , You Can Use The Old Fashioned Draconic Leather Armor.. + The Angel Slayer ( Haste / Crt. Dmg )

But , If The Server Has Better Stats To Dynasty Armor Sets / Weapons

Then

Buy One Dynasty Light Dagger Master + One Dynasty Dagger

And You Are Gg!

If the server has Crystal dagger mortal blow SA, than use that. If it doesn't, use your first no grade dagger, it gives lethal chance. DO NOT get dynasty weapons. They are a waste of time and $$. Any dagger gives same damage. Armor use Dynasty or Draconic.

If the server has Crystal dagger mortal blow SA, than use that. If it doesn't, use your first no grade dagger, it gives lethal chance. DO NOT get dynasty weapons. They are a waste of time and $$. Any dagger gives same damage. Armor use Dynasty or Draconic.

what a hell no grade dagger that gives in the start gives more lethals ??? are you kidding me ??

ok i have Gost hunter 81 lvl (server rates 300x so pvp server ) what equipment i need witch S80 armor ?? and what dagger ?? ??? ???

Ÿea AW is the best! Use B gr. DOOM light for more dex (lethals) and Dagger with SA Evasion :P

and you will be unkillable against archers :)

why u ppl say -con +dex?its useless for pvp.its good for hunting but for pvp  u should go +dex -str and +con -str cause u dont need patk on dagger for pvp.just press blows and hope they land.for farming draco set is good but for olly u have to carry 2-3 sets(it depends who u fight).and as many ppl said u should use as+haste and dagger with back blow or mortal strike.bluff with as then switch to other dagger and rape

why u ppl say -con +dex?its useless for pvp.its good for hunting but for pvp  u should go +dex -str and +con -str cause u dont need patk on dagger for pvp.just press blows and hope they land.for farming draco set is good but for olly u have to carry 2-3 sets(it depends who u fight).and as many ppl said u should use as+haste and dagger with back blow or mortal strike.bluff with as then switch to other dagger and rape

what armor to use in oly then you agggiansts mage, tank , bow,.... ??

what armor to use in oly then you agggiansts mage, tank , bow,.... ??

someone said it b4.majestic for archers and anything that likes to stun a lot.for mage u can use pretty much any set if u have good jewls but nightmare light gives bonus mdef so its nice option if u really need that mdef.for tank id use majestic cause of shield slam.against other daggers dynasty can be good but also drac.