[Report]xDrac

GOld3x

Topic here: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=282686.msg2663254;topicseen#msg2663254

I reply saying its awesome and i like that render and he delete my post because its not "usefull"

What usefull commend should i post while i have no expirience on GFX;

Its like you prohibit people without GFX expirience/knowledge post in that section.

Waiting for a G.mod to answer.

Topic here: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=282686.msg2663254;topicseen#msg2663254

I reply saying its awesome and i like that render and he delete my post because its not "usefull"

What usefull commend should i post while i have no expirience on GFX;

Its like you prohibit people without GFX expirience/knowledge post in that section.

Waiting for a G.mod to answer.

Dude relax?You report Drac for what?Cause he can obey the rules?

You have to know that once you're posting in the section,means that you are accepting the rules.Rules are clear.

If you don't like the rules don't post.

Simple as that.

What i can't say is that xDrac is person who would abuse his powers, if he delete your post means there are reason.

I can't understand how you decide which post is worth to stay and which doesn't.

Opinion of people is couting as spam from now on?

Isn't forum proud becouse of its posts count?

Maxtor i suggest you to create a new rules about that, the only thing that should be delete is SPAM and Advertisting without permissions.

To make it clear if i was a Post counter i would have more than 3k post till now but i dont so its not that reason.

Secondly as finalgod said rules are rules i understand that  but that rule "only usefull comments" its just too much , as i mentioned "Its like you prohibit people without GFX expirience/knowledge post in that section."

Thats why i can't understand why he delete my post. Maybe GFX section is only for them who use PS?

*Lets dont forget that xDrac created rules on GFx section.

To make it clear if i was a Post counter i would have more than 3k post till now but i dont so its not that reason.

Secondly as finalgod said rules are rules i understand that  but that rule "only usefull comments" its just too much , as i mentioned "Its like you prohibit people without GFX expirience/knowledge post in that section."

Thats why i can't understand why he delete my post. Maybe GFX section is only for them who use PS?

*Lets dont forget that xDrac created rules on GFx section.

Drac just post them.I have edited them too myself.

of cuz if you have no idea what your comment is about then it is just a uselles post (post hunting alike)

Drac just post them.I have edited them too myself.

of cuz if you have no idea what your comment is about then it is just a uselles post (post hunting alike)

What are you talking about dude i can't comment something i like cause xDrac will count it as a spam post? hah  :not bad:

What are you talking about dude i can't comment something i like cause xDrac will count it as a spam post? hah  :not bad:

Im trying to explain you.

When someone is posting a tag there he wants a CnC for his work.What he can improve,pointed mistakes and etc.

If people coming and saying "oh awesome" what's the point?

Im trying to explain you.

When someone is posting a tag there he wants a CnC for his work.What he can improve,pointed mistakes and etc.

If people coming and saying "oh awesome" what's the point?

Do i need a point to like something?I should send him pm saying how much i like his creation? LOL

Do i need a point to like something?I should send him pm saying how much i like his creation? LOL

No you jave have to give a prooper cnc.

If there is a thread with a [C&C] tag - which most in this section are, if not all - then I expect you to give a proper commentary.

It doesn't matter whether or not you are experienced in GFX or not.

EVERYONE can point out things he LIKES and/or DISLIKES and perhaps even tell the poster how he could improve etc.

And comments like "good job, i like it" are utmost useless and contribute nothing to the actual thread and it's purpose.

That's why I'm deleting these posts.

I don't care WHO you are, I don't care what rank you have.

Only by deleting and enforcing these rules will people learn to write a little more than just a few words and submit their post.