Damage on screen!

Hello.

Is there any chance i can add "on screen dmg display" or how its called,for High Five/Freya, i wanna to see my criticals hits,and normal hits, like middle of screen or right side :/ is that possible? as far as i know , u need to edit systemmsg file, but i really dont know how to. could somebody help me with it?

Hello.

Is there any chance i can add "on screen dmg display" or how its called,for High Five/Freya, i wanna to see my criticals hits,and normal hits, like middle of screen or right side :/ is that possible? as far as i know , u need to edit systemmsg file, but i really dont know how to. could somebody help me with it?

u must know ppl hate that

u must know ppl hate that

If he is not Admin and is just a player that wants the dmg in screen, he doesn't care if people likes it or not, since the only one that will see it will be him...

Im just a simple players,so  i want it for me, to see dmg on screen :/

Then it's client side, I hope u'll find help here, I'll try to help u aswell after launch :)

I am out of the Lineage scene for a bit now, but i've done a lot of client editing in the past.. and it's not possible to make for High5

However, there is a way with bot programs (I know pvpsuite from l2tower has it and... theres some script for l2net that has it too, l2net one is for freya tho)

As far as client edits go, you can only show dmg on screen untill Interlude.

Heres an old guide from me using L2Lige, its kinda a user-friendly program that shows the most important things you can do with l2fileedit etc.

But as i said, it doesnt work for clients above interlude.

> http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=189203.0

Then it's client side, I hope u'll find help here, I'll try to help u aswell after launch :)

For Freya / Hi5 isnt more working from Client syde (systemmsg)

You have to do it from java (exshowscreenmsg) but kinda sux atm.

For Freya / Hi5 isnt more working from Client syde (systemmsg)

You have to do it from java (exshowscreenmsg) but kinda sux atm.

But he is a player, not the admin, so he can't edit java source  :y u no?:

He want damage on screen, damage on screen doesent work for freya or hi5.

But he is a player, not the admin, so he can't edit java source  :y u no?:

Oh i didnt read it at all.

Hello.

You cant put your damage on screen on Freya / Hi5.

Just interlude or whatever else older chronicle.

i cant view that topic, cause i dont have enough posts :(

IL - http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/81739233/file.html

Fya / Hi5 - http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/12134191/file.html (but wont work about damage, but for the rest yes)