How to kill raidbosses with reflect buff but no bladedancer C6/Kamael/hellbound

I diidn't copy pasted that the idea came from another topic from mxc

Lets start Here we go make a sps a tank all the chars needed to get reflect buffs or get them from buffer

Now go with a char with all the reflect buffs and with another one no matter level or class close to raidboss

Duel the other char acept and then press fast to atack the raidboss u wont take dmg because of the dual this time is enough for the raidboss to own it self

so what u said is do exacly like this post

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=29841.msg200490#msg200490

just that the chars must have reflect?

"because of the dual this time is enough for the raidboss to own it self" english plz :/ i cant understand wtf are u trying to say.

It will happend the same that in the other post:

after u atack the raid boss he will start to hit u and he will make the duel end LoL Usless

This dosnt work at archon server 4 sure

• 2 weeks later...

try this.. make a glad or tyrant, give him Songs, buffs etc etc for reflect damage, active Riposte stance, make him naked and give him more HP you can.. put a bishop near him.. and heal.. hp raid will go down.. not so fast, but in 20 minutes you've killed the raid alone.. tested on l2world

• 2 weeks later...

It dont work... i used to use an alternative way ok lets start first u make all char that can give reflect dmg buff then u must buy a pet (like buffalo etc...) u make alla the reflect buffs and all buffs that make it lose p.def like berserker take the buffers with u and some rez go on rb and buff it with all buffs that gives patk (like might,g might not forget to do berserker) then attack the rb with the pet..when the pet dies rez it and rebuff and so on.... i used to kill 1 rb in 20 mins in c3,c4 i dont know if it still works.... if anybody try it just let me know