About Sotm #7

Stereotype

Still it's personal what someone will vote, you can't say "oh guys pls mine is better so lock this voting and decide.". Also Dask's sig is pretty decent, it's not made in ms paint lol.

I repeat you I never asked for locking anything, so dunno why u repeat this point, since it has no sense.

And I don't need/wanna/whatever win, so if u are happy I'll request my disqualification again, I don't really care. But the opinion about changing the vote system was not imposed by me lawl.

Still it's personal what someone will vote, you can't say "oh guys pls mine is better so lock this voting and decide.". Also Dask's sig is pretty decent, it's not made in ms paint lol.

1. You are useless in this section stop talking like that.

2. The winners will be announced tomorow we miss finalgod to decide.

3. None vote by friends or something, i even removed my tag to give away the negative discussions.

4. Dask not even closer to the best tags here.

Greetings!

Call down mate, they're still deciding which 3 friends to pick.

Dude, you're starting to slightly piss me off with comments like that.

I am a GFX Moderator, because the staff here believes in my skill and capabilities in said area.

You would do well to trust my and the other moderators judgments and stop being so grumpy and holding a grudge against it.

After all, if people feel like this contest and everything related to it is corrupted and staged, we might just not have one at all.

Would you guys prefer that?

Don't blame anyone for decisions made by GFX staff. Personally i believe that its the best way since they are the people who can judge.

Also Dask signature is non-colored @all, and if you had read one of people who vote for him say: Nice colors!!

What colors? LUL...

I suggest from now on staff to vote and noone else.

Don't blame anyone for decisions made by GFX staff. Personally i believe that its the best way since they are the people who can judge.

Also Dask signature is non-colored @all, and if you had read one of people who vote for him say: Nice colors!!

What colors? LUL...

I suggest from now on staff to vote and noone else.

Still fucking vote is personal, anyone can vote whatever he likes so please stop these bullsh1ts. Also dask had 2 or 3 votes I don't really remember and Wyatt 7 so what was the problem? These 2-3 votes should have gone to Wyatt? What happened was just pathetic and better don't make this event again.

Still -beep-ing vote is personal, anyone can vote whatever he likes so please stop these bullsh1ts. Also dask had 2 or 3 votes I don't really remember and Wyatt 7 so what was the problem? These 2-3 votes should have gone to Wyatt? What happened was just pathetic and better don't make this event again.

Srsly why u make me join the party once again?

I repeat it, is not about who had more votes, is not about who is supposed to win or not, is just about knowing that the decision is about the best tag and not the most popular user, clear and simple.

First time when i am agree with you, i could tell more but no matter.

wtf?

That's why you made a vote topic didn't you? Then make a SOTM, and let yourself decide who will win.

Lol, that's rediculous. Wyatt is crying because I took 2 votes, when he already had 6. He's just too sellfish because he wants the 1st place, give it to him so he'll stop crying like a shit.

Srsly why u make me join the party once again?

I repeat it, is not about who had more votes, is not about who is supposed to win or not, is just about knowing that the decision is about the best tag and not the most popular user, clear and simple.

So if that's the way then you were the one who was the most popular since you had the most votes. Vote is personal just accept others people opinion and go on. Really I can't believe that all this drama happened for 2 votes that Dask took.

Almost every person voted you and xDamian(who were botting btw), and when Nikoloudos and Elfocrash voted my sig, you quit the SOTM.

Dude, you're pathetic, lol.

Almost every person voted you and xDamian(who were botting btw), and when Nikoloudos and Elfocrash voted my sig, you quit the SOTM.

Dude, you're pathetic, lol.

I didn't vote you because I wasn't home but anyway the point is still the same.

I didn't vote you because I wasn't home but anyway the point is still the same.

Didn't see the voting topic for a whole day since I was out too, I thought you voted me since I saw these posts.

Anyway, if I'm not wrong I had 4 or 5 votes.

Didn't see the voting topic for a whole day since I was out too, I thought you voted me since I saw these posts.

Anyway, if I'm not wrong I had 4 or 5 votes.

Whatever Wyatt and xDamian had much more than you the last time I checked.

I think that the only way I have to make u understand my point is requesting my disqualification again, but I'm not sure if are u capable to get it even if I do that.

P.S Stop the no-sense spam

You made all this dramα cause 2 guys didn't vote your sig. Ιt's not my problem if you're emo and start crying cause 2 people didn't vote you.

You should learn better photoshop in order to make people like your work, noob. Your sig sucks anyway.