About Sotm #7

Stereotype

In addition to the American series, a Japanese exclusive two-episode anime OVA series was made in 1996, titled Mutant Turtles: Choujin Densetsu-hen. The OVA was similar in tone to the 1987 TV series and uses the same voices from TV Tokyo's Japanese dub of the 1987 TV series. The first episode was made to advertise the TMNT Supermutants toys. It featured the Turtles as superheroes, who gained costumes and superpowers with the use of Mutastones, while Shredder and Bebop and Rocksteady gained supervillain powers with the use of a Dark Mutastone. As with the Super Sentai and Power Rangers franchises, the four Turtles could combine to form the giant Turtle Saint. The second episode was created to advertise the Metal Mutants toys in which the characters gain Saint Seiya-esque mystical metal armor that can transform into beasts.

In addition to the American series, a Japanese exclusive two-episode anime OVA series was made in 1996, titled Mutant Turtles: Choujin Densetsu-hen. The OVA was similar in tone to the 1987 TV series and uses the same voices from TV Tokyo's Japanese dub of the 1987 TV series. The first episode was made to advertise the TMNT Supermutants toys. It featured the Turtles as superheroes, who gained costumes and superpowers with the use of Mutastones, while Shredder and Bebop and Rocksteady gained supervillain powers with the use of a Dark Mutastone. As with the Super Sentai and Power Rangers franchises, the four Turtles could combine to form the giant Turtle Saint. The second episode was created to advertise the Metal Mutants toys in which the characters gain Saint Seiya-esque mystical metal armor that can transform into beasts.

Didn't read copy/paste information from google but i guess it proves its animation...

Who cares everyone vote for friends etc etc... thats why event is death, corruption.

Didn't read copy/paste information from google but i guess it proves its animation...

Who cares anyone everyone vote for friends etc etc... thats why event is death, corruption.

ofc was c/p from google trol, stop judging every post/member with rude way //mercy

Why everyone is quoting that stupid guy?

I have block him and u quoting him for no reason.

Just dekarma him so he can suicide.

Also dont forgot to delete his SPAM replies last 3 days,thnx.

Congratz Stewie,you made that topic like your face also. gj

They took the idea from the series and made 2 OVA episodes, the fact that ninja turtles is not an anime won't change.

+1, ninja turtles is not an anime.

But that would be a pity for that cute tag  :dat:, anyway, I guess it's all up to GFX mods opinion.