Make Your Own Signature (Screens Included Step By Step)

DarkDiamond

Hello, As my subject says, this is a newbie's Guide about how to make their own first signature step by step.

Step1:

First of all Run your photoshop

orlx.jpg

Step2:

Choose your own options for your signature(Recommended pixels:500x200 & Background:White/Transparent),I choose white.

lxoe.jpg

Step3:

Choose your own Background & Render(I cannot help to these choices, are yours),I choose something Random.Be sure that you made your choices well before place background and render.

This is the result about our choices.

apvw.jpg

Step4:

Choose your own Font for your Text and Subtext to place to your signature as shown to the picture bellow(I choose my installed ones) Just press the T(text) Option and on top of the program shows you the fonts you got allready installed from Program.

lmct.jpg

Step5:

Once and you did all the steps above, now is time to start editing the whole work we did until now(add texts,subtexts etc.) So as i said above press the T option and start typing your own text as shown to the picture bellow.:

h8eb.jpg

Step6:

If you want to use it to any community, follow the Actions as shown bellow:

#1:Press File

jknp.jpg

#2:Press Save For Web & Devices

pvue.jpg

#3:It will opens you a window as shown bellow(Preset Option must Be: Png once and we didn't made animations to our signature.)

3dw9.jpg

Final Result:

kt6.png

Credits: DarkDiamond

Nice one :)

Ofc, you could show many other stuff than only text and subtext - fonts..

Ye, soon i will try to make another newbie-guide. You'll see soon :). Thank you for your words anyways.

Dude i dont want to be the badass here but you just pasted a stock,used some fonts and that's all.

For newbies isn't good? I though that maybe they could understand at least these basic ways... As i answered to last post of Ninj4Styl3's, soon i will make new guides for newbies also..

nothing special here... everyone can make a sig like that ;/

xmm as i answered to last post of Ninj4styl3's more guides will come soon. This is for newbies... at least to understand how to make their own one....

xmm as i answered to last post of Ninj4styl3's more guides will come soon. This is for newbies... at least to understand how to make their own one....

there are a lot of guides about how to make own sig :P

hehe i know, i just post it for newbies as i said...

thank you for your words anywayz... :)

np if my words bad i cant do anything more i just said my opinion :D

dude you have to understand that this is so general.We have tons of that tuts.if you aint able to show us some special tips then why you are spending your time creating smt that anyone can do it in 2 mins max?