Advanced Raidboss/grandboss Map With Stats/pics

Hey there fellas... I'm selling one of my recent creations that I've made for my own server. An advanced raidboss map.. I won't bother listing all the features and boring you with all the details, have a look for  yourself:

Live preview: http://map.l2deathland.com

P.S. Worth mentioning is that this map uses crontabs to fetch the information which means the data is updated every minute which reduces the workload on your mysql server tremendously. Also supported by all chronicles.

Price: 15EUR

I recccomend his work.

Trusted, skilled & very helpful.

+1 from me . ;)

If you haven't noticed all of the maps are similar in the way :) Besides the map you provided doesn't use crontab which is a very bad thing when it comes to resources and DDoS.

If you haven't noticed all of the maps are similar in the way :) Besides the map you provided doesn't use crontab which is a very bad thing when it comes to resources and DDoS.

ok it's good to know thanks :) and good luck with your sales :)

• 2 weeks later...

Trusted and skilled! Good Luck with your sales... ;)

suggestions:

-You could add some filters let's say to only show raid bosses Under 40 level or between 40-50

-You could add some toggles to make bigger or smaller the dots on map

-You could make it zoom in higher resolution cause in some cases like ToI is difficult to target the boss!

Trusted and skilled! Good Luck with your sales... ;)

suggestions:

-You could add some filters let's say to only show raid bosses Under 40 level or between 40-50

-You could add some toggles to make bigger or smaller the dots on map

-You could make it zoom in higher resolution cause in some cases like ToI is difficult to target the boss!

Thank you.

And there's some good ideas, I'll see what I can do :)

• 2 months later...