L2 Walker Ig 1.96 Cracked

suspect

EDIT  The real version is 1.96 NOT WORKING FOR GRACIA

I Copy/Paste the modifed file which is the L2Walker.dll

http://rapidshare.com/files/133600059/eL2Walker2.03a_cracked.rar.html

If this works or not, checked for virus etc write down please! Thanks

Since Tested IG real version is 1.96 cracked sorry guys

i don't have an l2 official account that's why i am asking from somone else to check if this walker works...

it works mate.i play on devianne.i have 5 ppl pt and tested on bd/sph/pp/se/ee recharge/heal/buffs in party and everything ok :)

how can u just copy the Crack.exe file to the l2walker dir, whats the logic in this ?

ive safely clicked it and nothing happened, must be a virus and wont work on linux but i am sure the crack.exe is NOT the crack, infact i am sure, almoust all cracks are identical files as original the diff is the code and filesize.

if any1 has the 2.03 crack i dont think is the file called crack.exe !!! no cracker, meaning NO GOOD ONES makes the name "crack" and the extension ".exe" to his crackfile.

have fun.

p.s. i play on luna (7 chars) and i didnt bothered using it, i use the original one cuz has the verification icon down right witch 1.99 till now hasnt'

LATER EDIT:

if any1 has the l2 walker 2.03 cracked just check it for viruses/worms, make archive, upload and share :)

As i see for some ppl work, for some other keep complaing i didn't create this crack/hack whatever i just copy paste for a forum that i saw because maybe some ppl want to test it or need the new walker. i didn't ask all to check and use it

it works mate.i play on devianne.i have 5 ppl pt and tested on bd/sph/pp/se/ee recharge/heal/buffs in party and everything ok :)

@ least we saw that its fake :)

the old 1.99 with crack works tho'

take care

How it's fake? That guy says that it works on 5 different ppl tested...?

About 1.99 works on CT2 Gracia? Because on official 8 August will be the official release on all servers...

Ps. I know it's a little bit strange someone called it crack in folder but this don't mean that it's not working or it's a virus!

meaning the crack is fake (dont work), if tested and work, explain how, crack.exe installs into walker dir or what, i really cannot understand how it works.

dont know about ct2 but i am 90% sure it will work. :)

meaning the crack is fake (dont work), if tested and work, explain how, crack.exe installs into walker dir or what, i really cannot understand how it works.

dont know about ct2 but i am 90% sure it will work. :)

You are right, the host change it it wasn't like this before wait a few minutes to upload mine l2walker...