[Radio-Station] Toquel-Radio.Com (24/7 Online Music)

Kràtos

Well i dont understand why many of you trying to make web radios ... How many people gonna listen to it ? 10 ? 20 maybe 50 ? I Cant say that you are playing bad music or something but i just cant understand WHY ? I Think there is only few people who are listening music from radio when surfing in the internet and they will chooce a big radio station example here in greece if i am boring to search songs etc i will go to Plus radio or to Zoo radio ... Anyway i hope you to dont waste your money ...

Well i dont understand why many of you trying to make web radios ... How many people gonna listen to it ? 10 ? 20 maybe 50 ? I Cant say that you are playing bad music or something but i just cant understand WHY ? I Think there is only few people who are listening music from radio when surfing in the internet and they will chooce a big radio station example here in greece if i am boring to search songs etc i will go to Plus radio or to Zoo radio ... Anyway i hope you to dont waste your money ...

Dude why you care? He does something from my side as a hobby what is your problem.

If you dont like this just walk away.

You needn't to know why.

I just want dem guy with dat anakonda skype to accept me..  :forever alone like a boss:

I accepted you >:D

Any guy who feel that he can help us with support, or any kind of help can add me at "cobra_exe" Skype.

We dont do this for $$ is an hobby cuz i Love music :D

Logo is ready.

Thanks to ICEwανe¹

qbSBZKC.png

Keep the music high as we do!

No problem m8 keep up your project ^^