Adventurer On High Five Server

Malossi

Hello members of maxcheaters . I want to give me your opinions about adventurer in H5 High rate server . Which dyes is suitable for pvp only , which buffs,songs and dances to use and what augment is best for pvp . Finally i want to know if my skills is correct enchanted. I have all my skills +30 duel and water lvl 7 on dagger . Btw i play on l2aeron . I would Apreciate any help from you :)

About skill routes I always used +element and +power to lethal blow, and augment... passive evasion :p

Hmm what type of element to use ? earth? and why passive evasion?

elemental +skills? when armor can have x3 resist's ? ;O when resist's can be +30power? (+150 resist)

nah....

Yep well all depends on how easy are elements to get... I used to play in low servers so... probably your best option is go full power/duel skill routes.

About the augment I always like to have that extra evasion coz then the passive that pop up with evaded shots can do it easely... but ofc depends on your oponent...

Yep well all depends on how easy are elements to get... I used to play in low servers so... probably your best option is go full power/duel skill routes.

About the augment I always like to have that extra evasion coz then the passive that pop up with evaded shots can do it easely... but ofc depends on your oponent...

Thanks for your answer ... what about reflect augment skill?

This http://l2jdb.l2jdp.com/db_skill.php?id=3204&level=1 ?

Useless if you can't reflect skill damage, since u have high evasion and u won't reflect much normal hits.

About skill routes I always used +element and +power to lethal blow, and augment... passive evasion :p

Haha if you have as passive evasion you are un-touchable :D

Dyes? Propably you need CON,STR,DEX.

Buffs ? The fighter ones with little exceptions like instead of COV take POW (Prophency Of Wind) its exactly for dagger classes.