l2hopzone Kadar

Xerus

Question

Anyone here know Kadar? I am trying to contact him for 2 days now and he doesnt answer, i cant edit my server to add it to hopzone.net and i am willing to pay him but i cant find him....

13 answers to this question

http://forums.hopzone.net/showthread.php?40692-Who-to-contact

have you seen it ? if yea i'll try to get his personal email.

http://forums.hopzone.net/showthread.php?40692-Who-to-contact

have you seen it ? if yea i'll try to get his personal email.

I send him emails to all his 3 email address provided there also private message to both admins in the site and still no answer, I dont mind i want to pay for advertisement in hopzone and for premium account but he doesnt answer to me can you contact him please?

I know that but what else can i do to list my server there?

You have already added your server or you want to add it and you're waiting for approval?

You have already added your server or you want to add it and you're waiting for approval?

I added my server before 2 years there, then i closed it. I opened my server again now with same website, i added the server to hopzone but i get error that site is banned and i cant modify it they have to modify my server listing but nobody answers.

I added my server before 2 years there, then i closed it. I opened my server again now with same website, i added the server to hopzone but i get error that site is banned and i cant modify it they have to modify my server listing but nobody answers.

This banned is forever, by the way. You're not allowed to add it multiple times.

This banned is forever, by the way. You're not allowed to add it multiple times.

What i have to do now? Add a new server with other name and other website and other ip?

What i have to do now? Add a new server with other name and other website and other ip?

Yep.

But I think that if u pay, kadar will add it... but who knows how many time will he take to answer you.

Yeah, you have to change everything in order to, ip, name and so on.

And you will wait more i think, cuz Kadar sometimes cannot respond to all messages due to alot of reasons.... Most of all is about his "Rules" for some things....