Lineage Ii Finder V1.5 [Update 5]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Download Link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!E8ZB2bqJ!NLaXlz7jfPah3Lv6z3W-JSm6Mi0GSfuLhzPYYuYpRiE

You Can Upload It And On Other Link Plz On Mega I Cant Download He Stuck On The Mega Icon
Thnx

• 4 months later...

Hello guys, I'm back again. Well this project is not really dead, I am rewriting it in C# with improved performance and of course multi-threading. Anyone has some advice about features to add? The new tool for now has the same features as the old + integrated XML editor with syntax highlight, autocompletion, search, undo/redo. I'd like to add more features but I don't know what :P

• 2 weeks later...

nice one, wish best your project , waiting for new write tool with new fatures, still waiting for that, cheers.

• 2 years later...

Dear Maxcheaters community, hello :) After years, I have some free time and I remembered about this tool I've made.

Is this tool really useful? Should I start develop it again?

If yes, I have a problem: what happened with L2JServer website? I can't download any file from there, and I need datapack/SQL files to continue this project.

Merry christmas to everyone :)

Dear Maxcheaters community, hello :) After years, I have some free time and I remembered about this tool I've made.

Is this tool really useful? Should I start develop it again?

If yes, I have a problem: what happened with L2JServer website? I can't download any file from there, and I need datapack/SQL files to continue this project.

Merry christmas to everyone :)

https://bitbucket.org/l2jserver/

Thanks. Since nobody seems interested in a more featured tool, I'll not continue this project.

The version already here works just fine for basic tasks, and for searching things into all XML's without effort.

• 3 months later...