Glittering Medals Hack

Hello guys,i was searching for a kind of bugs,and as a newbie i fell into a trick.I downloaded a program called L2 Glittering Hack,but it was a virus and i got scammed in my server.I made new account,made new items and again i got scammed.Anyone knows how this shit works and how i can remove it from my pc?I would appreciate any help!

P.S. Sorry for posting here,but i didnt know where i should post it.

You dont have to create 100 account's.The problem is in you'r pc.

Format it and you'll be safe.

Or install malware-bytes/etc and try to remove it. (harder way)

You dont have to create 100 account's.The problem is in you'r pc.

Format it and you'll be safe.

Or install malware-bytes/etc and try to remove it. (harder way)

Oh thanks for the fast reply,if i get back to an older date of the windows recovery u think it could help?

Oh thanks for the fast reply,if i get back to an older date of the windows recovery u think it could help?

You mean like a backup?

Yeah mate

I'm not 100% sure . You can backup the system and start again but however one day you might end up in the same situation that you were today.

So my advice is to reinstall you'r windows,it wont take long and at least you'll be 100% sure.

I'm not 100% sure . You can backup the system and start again but however one day you might end up in the same situation that you were today.

So my advice is to reinstall you'r windows,it wont take long and at least you'll be 100% sure.

ok thanks,check yours pms please :)

ok thanks,check yours pms please :)

I wasnt around and i just saw it.

You got my whole point in there,hope it was usefull.

I think a recovery might help.. because when you make a recovery any programs added after the date you make the "recovery" are deleted. This happens to files, folders and etc , so it might help. Try it you got nothing to loose;)

I think a recovery might help.. because when you make a recovery any programs added after the date you make the "recovery" are deleted. This happens to files, folders and etc , so it might help. Try it you got nothing to loose;)

It spreads through the whole computer so if you try to cure few of the wounded one's that doesnt mean you'll cure them all.