Gay or not?

Enrοd

You have a hot girl laid next to you, and you decided to visit MxC.

Not gay at all.

yea...better to be a raper than a gay...of course..who cares about the risks of geting in prison, or letting her pregnant...you seriosly didn't go to parties too often to know some risks...

dude, we are gay cause we fack you ? in romania u know how to party ? be my guest come in greece and u will understand

fuck me?...already gay or understand badly what you writen....i will come in greece next summer, but not because i want it, but because my friends want to...and the only reason they want to go in greece is because the good beaches and not the bitches...

Oh he mad, you're in a party and you log in at maxcheaters. This is the most pathetic thing I've heard.

....it seems that you don't know what a good phone is...but okay...i am not logged only mxc of course...i am logged in 4-5 forums as well...but when i have a little free time, i check them and then start to argue with guys like you...you can take it as trolling, it there is such a thing in the hentais...

You are such idiots, you come into a GREEK forum and call greek ppl gay, but its not ur fault. Its the retarded admin who should have banned you all to learn respect

from when is MxC a greek forum?.I thought it was clearly that the main Language was English and not greek..

Retarded admin?..what they have to do with this?...its between me, and some pussies(like you)...

Grow some balls please and get out from behind the computer...I can argue with you guys for the next 20 minutes..so make it quick...its about time to play some Poker with punishment  :dat:

How romanian gipsies party hard like that? Romo pls

Go get mad now

you can name me a gispy as long as you want...I know i am not and i feel proud...Better to be into a Country where i can at least find a good paid job and maintain myself than searching into a Country that felt under its own stupidity and debts...

As for beeing mad..why should i?...after so many drinks, hot girls and awesome music, you think i can get mad but little kids behind the computer...haha, you funny one

yea...better to be a raper than a gay...of course..who cares about the risks of geting in prison, or letting her pregnant...you seriosly didn't go to parties too often to know some risks...

-beep- me?...already gay or understand badly what you writen....i will come in greece next summer, but not because i want it, but because my friends want to...and the only reason they want to go in greece is because the good beaches and not the bitches...

....it seems that you don't know what a good phone is...but okay...i am not logged only mxc of course...i am logged in 4-5 forums as well...but when i have a little free time, i check them and then start to argue with guys like you...you can take it as trolling, it there is such a thing in the hentais...

from when is MxC a greek forum?.I thought it was clearly that the main Language was English and not greek..

Retarded admin?..what they have to do with this?...its between me, and some pussies(like you)...

Grow some balls please and get out from behind the computer...I can argue with you guys for the next 20 minutes..so make it quick...its about time to play some Poker with punishment  :dat:

dude, maxcheaters is owned and administrated by greek people, greek language is everywhere, greek posts are the 80% of total posts, there are more greek sections, Maxcheaters is "international" just to have "more objects" you

Still pathetic.

the one who is pathetic is you.....seriosly, i understand that you can watch a cartoon if you are younger than 13-14, but if you are above and still watching it, then sorry, for me you are kid who didn't yet saw a pussy with his eyes...or maybe you saw one, but only on the monitor..

dude, maxcheaters is owned and administrated by greek people, greek language is everywhere, greek posts are the 80% of total posts, there are more greek sections, Maxcheaters is "international" just to have "more objects" you

i want a confirmation from Maxtor or Justice that this forum's main language is Greek.If it is, then i should post only in my language subject and let you pussies continue to argue..

i want a confirmation from Maxtor or Justice that this forum's main language is Greek.If it is, then i should post only in my language subject and let you pussies continue to argue..

look arround you, you are worthless, just a very idiot and worthless spammer bitching that he knows how to party and that he is not the gay but greeks are, well you know what ? BULLSHIT

the one who is pathetic is you.....seriosly, i understand that you can watch a cartoon if you are younger than 13-14, but if you are above and still watching it, then sorry, for me you are kid who didn't yet saw a pussy with his eyes...or maybe you saw one, but only on the monitor..

Still I don't log in at mxc when I am on a party, oh btw good try to harass me but you're not so close.

height=768 width=576http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/7324/prq8.jpg[/img]

i am straight  :forever alone like a boss:

Cut your nails man...

look arround you, you are worthless, just a very idiot and worthless spammer bitching that he knows how to party and that he is not the gay but greeks are, well you know what ? BULLSHIT

i would show you some puke that the girl near me done in the toilet, but i would puke myself then so i restrain....

You say i am worthless...are you priceless?.....and about the fact that i know how to party....well its totaly true, but guys like you will never have the feeling that they are actualy partying......i will continue to argue with you tommrow...till then, bring better arguments about me so we can still talk till you admit that you are a failure as human and wasting your life behind the a monitor