Where are the hellbound servers?

Would you join a hellbound server?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join a hellbound server?

• Yes ,a midrate hellbound server would be awesome!
    • No , i wouldn't like a hellbound server.
    • Yes ,a highrate hellbound server would be awesome!

Lately , I have been looking for any hellbound server but i don't seem to find any!

Is it only me who liked the hellbound client with dynasty as top armor and stuff?  :alone:

I would really like a new mid/high rate hellbound server.. would you also like one?

If yes/no , why?

PS: If anyone knows any HB server which has like 100 ppl , pls pm me :)

Τhese servers are not in action anymore.

Now we have GoD client what did you expect?

We might have GoD client but we all know that LineageII got destroyed by that client since it was nothing like the old l2.

Also,what about all the interlude servers? 80% of the private servers are launching as interludes. Interlude is also an older client than HB.

I really think that HB- Gracia Epilogue clients should be in action again since l2 became so boring after GE client . Arent people tired of the interlude client which is used all this time?Highfive Private servers are servers which people will join and after like 2 months,noone will join since its too hard to keep up if its a mid or a low rate as it has many Add - Ons. Instead on HB client which is not played that much it would be enjoyable to play and ofc it is limited to dynasty.

I still wonder why no one is giving a shot and open a HB server , just to see how much ppl its going to attract.Isn't there anyone on mxc who wants to try opening an HB server just for the sake of it?I really hope someone is soon going to give it a shot because its just too boring playing Interlude servers and not a client which was not used much.

You can always make a final/epilogue/high five server and remove/edit things so its like Hellbound easily. But people dont play on servers like that. At least not anymore.

Why not? I know a lot of ppl who would play on an hb - gracia epilogue easily and they would enjoy it . Tell me the reasons u believe ppl dont play on servers like that. i cant find the reason why ppl dont play the best chronicles before high five

The last couple of years there have been a few server that were high five with max armor dyansty but never make it over a month.

Well,why not give it a shot once again since there are 0 hellbound servers? Its not like interlude/high five new servers last over 1 month imo.

First of all you gonna need experienced l2j developer(s) in order to bring whatever source you want to use up to date with the current standards.

After that you set up a project with svn and all that stuff and you begin. Maybe doing it public on the way to bring life back to it.

Personally i would like to be involved in such project. I may even be able to sponsor it if people show genuine interest.

I still wonder why no one is giving a shot and open a HB server

cuz they prefer to open shiterludes servers with the random shares and preconf packs.

The last couple of years there have been a few server that were high five with max armor dyansty but never make it over a month.

Hi5 with max dynasty ain't really hellbound since there have been much changes in the skills and in the formulas

Well I really liked HB back then but you can make one GF or H5(realy nice too and newer).

I agree with the GF part but not with the H5. there are tons of h5 servers right now. if its a modified h5 client to avoid bugs then ok ;P. But i rly think a new HB-GF-GE server would gain a lot of people if it had a good opening .