Where are the hellbound servers?

Would you join a hellbound server?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join a hellbound server?

• Yes ,a midrate hellbound server would be awesome!
    • No , i wouldn't like a hellbound server.
    • Yes ,a highrate hellbound server would be awesome!

I agree with the GF part but not with the H5. there are tons of h5 servers right now. if its a modified h5 client to avoid bugs then ok ;P. But i rly think a new HB-GF-GE server would gain a lot of people if it had a good opening .

Gracia Final was my favorite when I was playing :D

Last time i seriously played Lineage 2 and enjoyed it, was on tehgamers hellbound server. Probably because it was the last time i ever played Lineage 2 with my childhood friends.

How did it end up?Ddos and stuff?

Hellbound was really nice too but without Vitality if you were playing at retail like me xp was a huge pain in the ass :(

Well thats why i have options MIDRATE - HIGHRATE . :P . Also , it would still be fun if u had friends to play with or a constant party

Well last month one gf x6 opened if I remember correctly.

Oh well.i hope a new srv opens because im really tired of interlude and h5 servers .

Reasons : interlude hasnt got much stuff and archers own everything at most servers and its the most used client of l2 and highfive because it has too many things to do which in most servers means tons of farm OR donate so that you can pvp before that server gets ddosed and shut down.

Oh well.i hope a new srv opens because im really tired of interlude and h5 servers .

Reasons : interlude too low stuff and archers own everything at most servers and its the most used client of l2 and highfive because it has too many things to do which in most servers means tons of farm OR donate so that you can pvp before that server gets ddosed and shut down.

I hate interlude too but I really like H5 servers(even though they are grind fest) and I'll give a shot to this unique server of Elfocrash.

I hate interlude too but I really like H5 servers(even though they are grind fest) and I'll give a shot to this unique server of Elfocrash.

Can you post the link for the server pls? i would be interested to play on a h5 server which will not get shut down in 2 months if thats the case :D

Can you post the link for the server pls? i would be interested to play on a h5 server which will not get shut down in 2 months if thats the case :D

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279364.0

There you go.

It looks promising,i hope it will get a decent amount of people and the grand opening. I will also give it a shot cause its something really "UNIQUE" . Not like the other servers which are the same with no customs and write "come for some unique experience".

How did it end up?Ddos and stuff?Well thats why i have options MIDRATE - HIGHRATE . :P . Also , it would still be fun if u had friends to play with or a constant party

I wouldnt know, i stopped playing there before all the ddos attacks thing started.

It looks promising,i hope it will get a decent amount of people and the grand opening. I will also give it a shot cause its something really "UNIQUE" . Not like the other servers which are the same with no customs and write "come for some unique experience".

Exactly, also Elfocrash is really skilled.