Top 20: Where To Find The World's Fastest Internet - Jul 23, 2013

Trance

3. Romania - An average peak speed of 47.9 megabits per second. That's 160 percent faster than the global average. (always increases)

Romania the poor's country. What if you supposed to have "fast internet" you are poor as fack romos.

Romania the poor's country. What if you supposed to have "fast internet" you are poor as fack romos.

it tooked you 4 minutes to make a post at 0.0006kb/s internet speed...for me it took like a second or less

For the record, romos are not romanians, also you can find the same amount of romos in BG. I bet that if you look on the map, you get stuck.

We (Romania) are the fastest country in the world when it comes to internal speed, and 3rd in the world when it comes to external speed.

3. Romania - An average peak speed of 47.9 megabits per second. That's 160 percent faster than the global average. (always increases)

lol wut?

why romania with red color? u be racist? I RAPORT!!!

nazism racist rast

omg allah jesuz!

u trance raported, nub kkthxbb

You're in deeper sh1t then romania is.

Seeking help from EU to survive :troll:

You're in deeper sh1t then romania is.

Seeking help from EU to survive :troll:

Personally me and my people never seeked help from EU to survive. The banks did. No one asked us if we wanted to enter euro no and no money from "EU" came to my people's pocket. We lost about the 70 % of our salaries for "Europe" so better change minds about who seeks help and who gets helped after all. And if you talk about crysis it's euro crysis. Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus are almost in the same conditions.

As about Romos I just checked wikipedia. The Roma (Roma in Romani; Romi or Țigani in Romanian) constitute one of the largest minorities in Romania. According to the 2011 census, they number 621,573 people or 3.3% of the total population, being the second-largest ethnic minority in Romania after Hungarians. The Roma are Romania's most socially and economically disadvantaged minority, with high illiteracy levels.