DDOS-GUARD.NET

Allwip

Question

So what you are doing is tell them they were attacked and after that searching how to protect them from that type of attacks instead of doing it at all?

I see, your tactics is to catch me on wrong answer  :you serious?:  Ok, no matter.  Gamers traffic fly to gameserver thought network infrastructure with many nodes - last mile provider, crosscountry provider, IX, magistral providers, IX, DC.  Sometimes in some cases there is temporary problems at the joints for some groups of gamers. We correct traffic routes and do another things for comfort latency, for example. The technical side of the Internet is more fragmented and more complicated then you think  :dat: 

I see, your tactics is to catch me on wrong answer  :you serious?:  Ok, no matter.  Gamers traffic fly to gameserver thought network infrastructure with many nodes - last mile provider, crosscountry provider, IX, magistral providers, IX, DC.  Sometimes in some cases there is temporary problems at the joints for some groups of gamers. We correct traffic routes and do another things for comfort latency, for example. The technical side of the Internet is more fragmented and more complicated then you think  :dat:

I am sorry but you are lacking professionalism in your answers.

Irony and sarcasm, aren't good, if you want to be behind the sells of your company...