DDOS-GUARD.NET

Allwip

Question

Hi, sameone using ddos-guard.net? good protction? Players having lag? Say all info about this companie

sorry for my bad english

I've heard it's scam.

No, it is not scam.

However they are showing their 'average' network traffic on the posted graphs. (All customers together).

Their network doesn't work well from players of all regions, but if you have a server inside russia (middle and oriental), it is a good choice, due to latency constraints.

For europe (east, middle and part of west side), or american traffic, forget it, not good.

Just dont trust this guy on this forum before a mod/Maxtor checked when he registred, seems to me kinda untrusted that he have only replied to this post and nothing else..

My only words!

Date Registered:

Yesterday at 05:21:02 PM

Guys, i'm a member of DDoS Guard team, don't worry about my registration time, better late than never  :good sir:

We have points in NL, DE, RU, UA, US so gamers not only from RU can play with comfort latency. Please feel free to ask me about our services.

Guys, i'm a member of DDoS Guard team, don't worry about my registration time, better late than never  :good sir:

We have points in NL, DE, RU, UA, US so gamers not only from RU can play with comfort latency. Please feel free to ask me about our services.

:troll: ?  :not bad:

So, I was kinda wrong, because there are other customers of you, having issues with latency and complaining about it, I thought you had it in RU only, but it seems to be a general problem then...

Speaking about problems with latency you need to understand that there is many issues. For example, 70% of all tickets about latency concerned with gamers internet providers (we study traces).  Of cource, sometimes (not often :poker face:) we have glitches on our side, but we fulfill declared SLA 99.5%.  :not bad:

Speaking about problems with latency you need to understand that there is many issues. For example, 70% of all tickets about latency concerned with gamers internet providers (we study traces).  Of cource, sometimes (not often :poker face:) we have glitches on our side, but we fulfill declared SLA 99.5%.  :not bad:

I understand what you say, however this is just masking the issue that many people that used your services does have...

The fact is, that your actual mitigation technology is causing problems like this...

The fact is, that your actual mitigation technology is causing problems like this...

I can't say that because we have a lot of gameservers onboard and most of them working clearly many months without any problem. Each problem case is individual and we investigate that case and find a solution.

I can't say that because we have a lot of gameservers onboard and most of them working clearly many months without any problem. Each problem case is individual and we investigate that case and find a solution.

So what you are doing is tell them they were attacked and after that searching how to protect them from that type of attacks instead of doing it at all?