Web Design & Development Services

You probably asking your self , why do i need an UNIQUE designed website ( one of a kind )?

-Lat me explain you what role website plays in every and each project/business.

Now lats say you have a business , for example an online shop , now what you want is potential customers.

For example a potential customer visits your website and sees that you have the best prices out there , now what does he do ? He purchases the product without thinking? - No!

What he does is making a list of potential sellers , basically if some of the sellers have a "risky website look" he doesn't even put that seller into the list.

Now what i mean by saying "risky website look" is all that templates that belong to a black-market or a copy-market.

Your target is to get into that list, to have high chances getting in to that list you need at least unique website look,

of course as better it looks as higher your chances but if its not unique than no matter how pretty it will be it won't drive any attention.

Basically same way it works for any sort of project, Website is the "face" of the project.

Fasart offers you unique design and php development services more info and all the contacts can be found here: www.fasart.net

Web Design starting of 150€,  Php development starting of 100€, Banners starting of 10€

You probably asking your self , why do i need an UNIQUE designed website ( one of a kind )?

-Lat me explain you what role website plays in every and each project/business.

Now lats say you have a business , for example an online shop , now what you want is potential customers.

For example a potential customer visits your website and sees that you have the best prices out there , now what does he do ? He purchases the product without thinking? - No!

What he does is making a list of potential sellers , basically if some of the sellers have a "risky website look" he doesn't even put that seller into the list.

Now what i mean by saying "risky website look" is all that templates that belong to a black-market or a copy-market.

Your target is to get into that list, to have high chances getting in to that list you need at least unique website look,

of course as better it looks as higher your chances but if its not unique than no matter how pretty it will be it won't drive any attention.

Basically same way it works for any sort of project, Website is the "face" of the project.

Fasart offers you unique design and php development services more info and all the contacts can be found here: www.fasart.net

Web Design starting of 150€,  Php development starting of 100€, Banners starting of 10€

You should update your portfolio... Most of them aren't working.

You should update your portfolio... Most of them aren't working.

There are screenshots for that case , plus i'm not very proud of old works, we're much better now.

do you even know how much cost a website? statics goes around 400-500 advanced goes 800 to 2000

Thanks ;)

Though he didn't even contact me so no idea where he toke a 400 quote from , simple websites price is 150-250 .

250-500 a good website, and you guessed the advanced prices which are applied for hand-drawn websites with some special php development as bonus ;)

I can't find it. Clean the topic and dekarma me. BUT Im sure i saw it somewhere shared in the past!!!!!

InTheEnd dekarmed and topic cleaned.

Thanks ;)

Though he didn't even contact me so no idea where he toke a 400 quote from , simple websites price is 150-250 .

250-500 a good website, and you guessed the advanced prices which are applied for hand-drawn websites with some special php development as bonus ;)

well i have a friend who works on a real company with webdesign etc. they took 800euro minimum for advanced websites. but they have to pay

tax.

advanced website includes php scripts many pages alot of codes etc

• 10 months later...

dont waste time here, he want 400 for simple website

ok go try the ucoz.com fail site.

if you need unique site take it from fasart!

i have more 2 website from fasart!!!

Trusted guy, vouch for sure!!!

As far i saw his works he's really skilled and trusted guy.. There's no point to not give a try to request a website from him.. Good luck mate.

They are good and trusted , but i really doubt that you find someone from "l2 world" to pay this ammounts.

99% are kids who will add you and ask for free templates. They cannot aprecciate the work of a designer.

For example, i was selling a coded template(included its psd file), i told him 10€(4fun) and he told that it's too much . lol

Anyway, gl. :)

Ps: Add a prefix :P

personal contact ways?

Through the website contact page , send a quote request , after that u'll get a mail reply back and we'll probably go to skype.