high five [L2J] L2Cupid X15 (Opening 18/11/13) Botting Allowed!

l2temper

OPENING DATE & TIME: 18/11/2013 - 22:00 GMT+2

L2Cupid offers a Casual Mid Rate Server (15x Exp, 15x SP, 15x Adena), with organized and helpful GMs, filled with events and adventure!

www.l2cupid.com

-HIGH FIVE PART5
-MAX ENCHANT +8
-SAFE ENCHANT +3
-NRML SCROLL CHANCE: 30%
-BLSD SCROLL CHANCE: 40%
-MAX ELEMENT LVL: 7
-STONE/CRYSTAL CHANCE: 50%

-FREE CLASS CHANGE
-24 BUFFS LOTS
-12 DANCE/SONG SLOTS
-6 DEBUFFSLOTS
-RETAIL LIKE BUFF DURATION
-WEEKLY CASTLE SIEGES
-RETAIL LIKE OLYMPIAD
-AUTOMATED & GM EVENTS

-BOTTING ALLOWED

About the Server:
L2Cupid is an international mid rate, Lineage 2 private server. Our rates are x15 and the game is as close as possible to retail with some unique custom features which make the game easier and more fun.
Our server machine is located in Europe.
We, the server Team, wish you a nice stay and we hope we cover your needs.

www.l2cupid.com

Edited by l2temper

Most of da times these servers dont survive cuz of really bad balance. And it makes sense cuz l2 was never meant to combine classes and skills in 1 char.

why crappy 1+3? make it 1+1 and u will have way more ppl online

+1

main+1 is better option, u will have more ppl, im player of substuck server since c3, ur idea main+3 is kina fail.

If u want i can give u some suggestions via pm, just pm me

Let me worry about the balance. Besides we use low buff durations. Im pretty sure all the previous multiclass servers had 1h+ buff duration.

Dis doesnt mean jack shit. I can just go back to town,rebuff,rdy to roll again. But now dat u made it 1+1 may solve it.

Some suggestions

1. rates between 90-150, cause low rate didnt make succes

2. npc buffer w/o 3rd class buffs to make support class playable for ex th/pp, sps/ee. Or 2nd suggestion about npc buffer, remove it, just add npc buffer till 75lv with basic prophet buffs for farm (this is the best for me, +1 for NO NPC BUFFER)

3. main+1 but only same race

4. If u want big succes, spend the money for ddos protect and make fkin big advert, add topzone/hopzone, make reward for players who advert ur server so much before live

5. Make OPEN BETA TEST SERVER to fix all bugs reported from players, than wipe and go live

6. Im player of dragon-network since c3, i liked potions, tatoos system, maybe think about that or make pool

7. About GM SHOP, idk to make better till A/B grade and the rest farmable but no fkin spoil/craft, make it more attractiv

Thats all from me, if i forgot about some things, i update my ideas

regards

ArtOfPvP

Some suggestions

1. rates between 90-150, cause low rate didnt make succes

2. npc buffer w/o 3rd class buffs to make support class playable for ex th/pp, sps/ee. Or 2nd suggestion about npc buffer, remove it, just add npc buffer till 75lv with basic prophet buffs for farm (this is the best for me, +1 for NO NPC BUFFER)

3. main+1 but only same race

4. If u want big succes, spend the money for ddos protect and make fkin big advert, add topzone/hopzone, make reward for players who advert ur server so much before live

5. Make OPEN BETA TEST SERVER to fix all bugs reported from players, than wipe and go live

6. Im player of dragon-network since c3, i liked potions, tatoos system, maybe think about that or make pool

7. About GM SHOP, idk to make better till A/B grade and the rest farmable but no fkin spoil/craft, make it more attractiv

Thats all from me, if i forgot about some things, i update my ideas

regards

ArtOfPvP

I will answer directly your suggestions as you wrote them. Not trying to pick a fight or something but it seemed to me that you just noticed the main +1 class feature and completely ignored the rest of what i have typed on the initial post.

1. Server rates have been decided allready to x1000.

2. Not many palyers favor that these days. Maybe if the server was l2off.

3. Noted,  although i dont like that, is too restricting imo. Maybe it would be cool for a faction multiclass server bases on races?

4. Allready taken care of that, we were attacked a couple of weeks ago and we fought it off successfully.

5. That goes without saying, especially since this is the first time ever i make a public interlude based server.

6. I have some cool ideas about something similar but its still under development. Not sure if i will ever release it though it might seem too custom or just weird.

7. Farming aint cool anymore, not the way it used to be at least.

Thanks for answers, ok its ur server. But believe me, i played on many high rate stucksub servers, and... Where are they now? You dont know how many ppl are w8ing for fkin good stable stucksub server, i jsut give u my ideas to bring fkin big community, but its ur choice :)

Mmm lets see some suggestions :

Sws we can customize song of life and give him stats of batle wisper like 15% p atack 10 % critical damage and 10 % atack speed also give him touch of life and riposte stance

bladedancer dance of protection = 25% p def and 10% m def also riposte stance and touch of death

prophet silen elder and elven elder customize kiss of eva = 10% p atack and p atack

increase power of tribunal and judjment x 1,5 power so tanks can be a  bit more powerfull

give some extra stats to powi and pow like 10% more hp some p def and mdef so ppl can use them and not only cov

touch of death usually dont work increase its chance

thats all for me so you can make a server with all classes playable and not using them only as bots