[Help]Error while running/install CS6 Extended/Portable Version of Photoshop...

Destorion

Heya guyz, right now i'm trying to install/run Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended/Portable Version and while i'm doing it i get the following error:

ScreenShot:

9a33.png

Have you got any solution about this issue?? Thanks in advance and sorry for inconvenience...

Well first time seeing that error.Just check the dll in case you miss it.

Question.How did you try to install a portable version ?lel.

I Download CS6 Extended Version and i got few files where are executable... But while i'm going to run PhotoShopCS6.exe shows me that error...

I Download CS6 Extended Version and i got few files where are executable... But while i'm going to run PhotoShopCS6.exe shows me that error...

Uninstall it and install it again.

check if your windows xp are x32/64 bcuz KERNE32.dll

my windows is 32bits but as i checked to the downloaded files that file wasn't into the Directory of The Adobe PhotoShopCS6 extended....

my windows is 32bits but as i checked to the downloaded files that file wasn't into the Directory of The Adobe PhotoShopCS6 extended....

check this :/ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4448162

xmmm so you think that i get this error due to my OS Service pack ye? Dunno....

About PS CS5 Extended:

Also i tried the past version of Photoshop(CS5 Extended) and while i run it normally and going to add a text, the cursor is invisible and i don't know why.... Any idea of it??

xmmm so you think that i get this error due to my OS Service pack ye? Dunno....

About PS CS5 Extended:

Also i tried the past version of Photoshop(CS5 Extended) and while i run it normally and going to add a text, the cursor is invisible and i don't know why.... Any idea of it??

you have Service Pack 2 or 3? about cs5 i don't know :/

you have Service Pack 2 or 3? about cs5 i don't know :/

ATM i have Service pack 2, But i'm thinking to make full update of my machine.. to have the latest versions of PS.... Cuz i stay to the CS4 Portable yet :LOL:

Stop posting for matter that you ain't aware of.

Portable version ain't installable.

as i saw to that link who send me firefoxAurora to run CS6 it needs SP 3 and i got SP 2 anyways......

But any solution about cursor while type a text in CS5 extended???

ATM i have Service pack 2, But i'm thinking to make full update of my machine.. to have the latest versions of PS.... Cuz i stay to the CS4 Portable yet :LOL:

xDD

go make update and tell us if still get tat error :)

I guess i helped him...

Skype way...

Is better to keep it unlocked bit more till we will find out the solution of it... otherwise i will report to lock it :).