[Report] Selling other people work is out of RULES!

Stewie

Why should someone be punished lol for selling somethink cheaper.

When you illegally download stuff from torrents you are doing the same thing.

Why should someone be punished lol for selling somethink cheaper.

When you illegally download stuff from torrents you are doing the same thing.

:dat:

Downloading a movie/program/game for free you are ok with that. I wonder if those people that sell others work cheaper just share others works would you still have problem with that?

I'm not going to open a new thread .

I was selling Fandc pack with the backdoors removed and someone junked it and now i ask WHY?

because its not your work

but it is shared with the backdoors inside i sell it without backdoors in fact i sell the backdoors remove

so this is my work

no its not.

no its not.

so tell me who's work is the backdoors remove from shared fandc pack

junking my topics are not making me unavailabe to sell the pack you just make it a bit difficult , you will be happy if i sell it on another forum and not here?

the fact is that i sold it not where so you don't get it and you stuck your brains on the seller rights? does he have copyrights ?

so tell me who's work is the backdoors remove from shared fandc pack

its not a work, you delete a piece of code thats all...you did nothing to improve the pack in any way so its not your work

its not a work, you delete a piece of code thats all...you did nothing to improve the pack in any way so its not your work

my reply is edited also if it's so easy to delete that piece of code i wouldn't call it piece but part of pack why dont the people that shared it do it?